What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About to head into town and grab a bar meal at one of the watering holes, Kate's headed to Melbourne for the night as she does every week assisting her mum to be independent :Y: Had about 7 or 8 millimetres of rain here pretty much been light'n steady all day :perfect: reports are saying some of the fires are getting a bit as well, hope it continues for them.

Given we've had 7 or 8 that means my basic neighbours with their 3 rain gauges have had either 21 or 24 :lol: :lol: true drinks she tellies'em up and trumps everyone in the neighbourhood every time :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bjay said:
Feels a bit wrong, but just turned my heater on. Didnt get above 13 degrees today.

Better change back to the winter doona Bjay, I'll take this weather any day :beer:

Been watching that for the last 3 or 4 days. That Cleetus bloke isn`t having much luck banging into the wall all the time and i think he blew up the fresh engine on his first burnout, so they must have re-built it. Gotta love the SES mini van with the massive mid - mount engine giving it heaps.

I used to go to Summernats in the early years and entered my own car 5 times. The car ( a torana ) has been sold long ago ,but it was never in the elite category like most of them are now. Life is always changing and that was just another phase .

1578253422_badge.jpg

Smoky bandit said:
Watching the ABC news and just seen what's happening in Iran. :awful: :awful:..
Just been listening to ABC radio on the way home from work. After todays events I think it might go tit for tat for a bit, but before long may well end up in a full on brawl. Lets hope not.

Latest posts