What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Collecting flowers from my garden for a hard up young couples wedding tommorow. They both lost there job in Sydney because of Covid and most of there family are stuck overseas so the local community and church here in the Adelaide Hills is going to help them out.
1605317406_screenshot_20201114_115253.jpg

Thanks everyone. I am not really such a "good egg" :8 There are plenty of people doing much more than I am including some over 90 so I thought I better pull my finger out.

Once a year, my wife and I submit our bodies to McHappy Day. Is it my imagination or my increasing old age that believes the burgers are getting smaller and smaller. A Filet of Fish, if that is what it is, was the size of a scone, maybe a bit bigger. The Big Mac should have been renamed Mini Mac. I dont begrudge the donation as it is going to an excellent cause but not that I am home I feel hungry. Just sayin
Mackka

Mackka said:
Once a year, my wife and I submit our bodies to McHappy Day. Is it my imagination or my increasing old age that believes the burgers are getting smaller and smaller. A Filet of Fish, if that is what it is, was the size of a scone, maybe a bit bigger. The Big Mac should have been renamed Mini Mac. I dont begrudge the donation as it is going to an excellent cause but not that I am home I feel hungry. Just sayin
Mackka

Yep Manpa. The burgers from all the "large chains" are getting smaller-but oddly the spring roll seems to be the same size as I intend to have a couple of potato cakes{scallops in qld). They have hidden the sliders in between the plain burger and -say-the Aussie burger at H.J's

Dihusky said:
I :inlove: :inlove: Greek coffee, got to find myself a Briki, a couple of local shops carry the coffee but no Briki for some dumb reason :awful:

Idea for Chrissi present from wife ;) owe you one Hard Luck

Lol..I suppose which part of the world you come from. Copped a fair whack of my old man when I was a young 'un for calling it Turkish coffee.

I'm fair buzzing now. Had a big cup of it. Haven't had any for a while and forgot how potent it can be, even though I made it weaker.

Pretty sure ebay would have the briki.

My mum would've whacked me with her ninja stick for making such a poor froth on it. :fistpump:

1605341617_20201114_170209.jpg

1605341617_20171229_171000.jpg

Latest posts