CTX madness 2017

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers Mackka and Silver.

Have had a bit of luck on my side the last couple of hunts, hope it keeps up. Though after yesterdays faux gold ring and the other one that let me down two weeks ago I was extra stoked to get this one today. :Y:

If you keep this rate up Heatho, there won't be any coins to find :mad: You might have to move down to VIC and clean up, same with all the other relic hunters on PA but you boys need to leave some for our next generation haha.

SC75 said:
If you keep this rate up Heatho, there won't be any coins to find :mad: You might have to move down to VIC and clean up, same with all the other relic hunters on PA but you boys need to leave some for our next generation haha.

Hmm maybe you're right mate, I've got about 10kg of penny's I can redistribute around the area one day. :lol: Wish I lived near the VIC goldfields, I'd be out detecting nearly every day.

BOOM BABY GOLD :eek: :cool: :Y: Bet the old guy is out shopping for a new detector right now :lol: :Y:
Nice haul Heatho 8) :Y:

Heatho said:
Thanks Sandta and B5.

Haha B5, he didn't hang around long, maybe that's what he took off to do, lol. :lol:
Straight off to Anaconda for the Minelab sale :lol: :lol: :Y:

Goldpick said:
I know what you mean, the missus said to me yesterday can we do something different from detecting over the weekend, I said sure, we'll go for a drive and then go detecting. :D

Hahaha, that's the pefect answer to that conundrum mate. :lol:

Latest posts