Deus 2017 finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks.....I have been to the place before and the owner let me look around his childhood home, he gave me the background on the place all run down now and rotten....I will see if I can get permission again from him before all of his land sells to some property developer.

Two more modern homes on the land as well, run down but very much detectable...

Im with you Mackka...
Im not even really sure what all the original ones mean
That sex doll one has me stumped ... {)

I use an ipad , and there are hundreds of the bloody things built in , but they dont work when i try to use them on here (the forum)

I am glad I am not alone on these things mate. What is the red cup of coffee thing or is it a cat with its mouth open? :rolleyes:
Mackka
PS
stay cool mate.
Friend of mine at Milperra said it is now 46C bloody hot

Kids can damn near right a letter (well ...a text message) without a single recognisable word.
All abbreviations and pictures

Yeah , tell me about it Sandta , the new kids that come into the workplace where I am , have a language of their own based on texting , I feel obsolete at the age of 40. Then try and have a real conversation with them and they have almost lost their ability to speak the queens English without their iPhones so I don't bother , and then I have to figure out which emoji face is appropriate just in case I offend someone. No wonder I head strait from work to the beach to detect :)

Got another hunt this morn with RJ, back to the same spot as last time. Great to get a cooler day, and hit on a vein of silver. Speaking of Silver dont look at photo, I desecrated one of your little mates lol
1487029678_20170214_101745_resized.jpg

Latest posts