Zorgs Xterra 705 finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went back to the same place today with the idea to map it out, there's plenty to go over. Ended up where I finished on Saturday and it pinged again on the same spot. Now when I pulled the other florin out I checked with the MD and nothing. This time it rang, go figure. I thought surely not...... Guess I have to be a little more vigilant in that respect.

Covered a 2m by 10m area in an hr, slow going and this was the only interesting find.

1438682459_florin_53_face.jpg

1438682436_florin_53_head.jpg

Quite a late Florin, and in very good condition, a good example! You never get everything on the first, second or even third pass at some locations. For me the first pass is purely exploratory, pick out the cream coins to see what the site has to offer, and then come back layer to clean up any deeper targets. :)

Nearly everytime I find Florins there are 2 of them either on top of each other or within a few feet of each other. Now whenever I find one I almost expect another to be there with it.

Latest posts