xterra 705 waterproof coil

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dunollyman

stephen
Reaction score
does anyone have a cheap secondhand 705 waterproof coil cheap?
or any 705 coils???? i only have the DD 8.(

Check eBay, the wot coils are waterproof and DD. To be honest the small dd that comes with the gold pack is the best for water as you can submerge it in shallow water and is easy to pin point the target

I have a minelab six inch 18khz dd coil for xterra 705, it fully water proof. Its in good condition. If your intertested $75.00 + postage.

Sa_bogan said:
Check eBay, the wot coils are waterproof and DD. To be honest the small dd that comes with the gold pack is the best for water as you can submerge it in shallow water and is easy to pin point the target

The Xterrea 705 Gold pack comes with an elliptical DD Coil which is water resistant not water proof.

Do not submerge the coil that comes with the Xterra 705 Gold pack

Roscoe said:
I have a minelab six inch 18khz dd coil for xterra 705, it fully water proof. Its in good condition. If your intertested $75.00 + postage.

I would be interested in this coil if you get no response from the original poster Rosco.

Horse said:
Sa_bogan said:

The Xterrea 705 Gold pack comes with an elliptical DD Coil which is water resistant not water proof.

Do not submerge the coil that comes with the Xterra 705 Gold pack

Well I guess it's too late then lol
I have spoken with others and done it myself, the coil was fine. As I said shallow is fine with it but everyone can make there own choice

1396381699_picture_011.jpg

1396381699_picture_012.jpg

Pictures of coil as promised. :)

I have a standard 9" concentric coil that is fully submersible and not even used it came with my dual pack I am after $140 posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts