Xterra 705 finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:eek: :Y: Another silver and and half penny :cool: :Y: How many would that B now Smoky :rolleyes: :lol:
I see you've got the pick out, I thought it was a sand pit :lol: I see a piece of iron in the first pic, have you tried using a magnet to clear the iron junk
It looks your catching beach worms :lol: :lol: :Y:

B5MECH said:
:eek: :Y: Another silver and and half penny :cool: :Y: How many would that B now Smoky :rolleyes: :lol:
I see you've got the pick out, I thought it was a sand pit :lol: I see a piece of iron in the first pick, have you tried using a magnet to clear the iron junk
It looks your catching beach worms :lol: :lol: :Y:
Only the first 8 to 12 inchs is sand mate..the coins and other finds are in hard packed dirt underneath the sand...its also full of iron and aluminium bits...All the easy targets are long gone....just siffting through the junk for the hard targets now :Y:

Thats no good marksman....we been getting a bit of rain as well..had a break in the rain today..and thought it would be a good time to have a swing in the wet ground....Wet ground Seems to help detect those harder to find targets :Y:

Mmmmmmmmmm... Day off tomoz....where to have a swing...My usual goldie parks are waiting to be replenished......Bribie island beach is a wast of time.....not real keen on digging 20c pieces at the local skate park.....(This weekend anyway).....the old house ruin i was planning to hunt is 1 foot under water......My yard looks like the surface of the moon at the moment....I need to get away from that area for a while :rolleyes: .....You would think finding somewhere worthwhile to have a swing would be easy.....Few cold rums the sarvo after work and hope i have a light bulb moment.....other wise ...itll have to be a early morning raid on all the local skate parks :Y: :cool: :party: :rainbow: {) ]:D

ktmman said:
Any old sports fields or Churches you can get permission for around your area?
Have hit our sports fields up a few times ktm..Did ok on one that was closed down..but the ones still being used have been clean every time i went there...Unfortunatlly all our 1870s +churches are heritage listed...the rest are all modern...all the good potential spots are heritage listed in fact......buried coins and artifacts are no good to anyone hey mate:D :lol: :lol:

Danny13 said:
Is that line from " gone with the wind" , never read that book :p :lol: :D
Nah, i just thought it up then Dan, put two old lines together and B A M ya got something newer and fresh (ha). :lol: ]:D

Latest posts