Xterra 705 finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The ol 20c hoard, must be just the right weight and size to exit pockets of the unwary - would have been a bit of fun, aside from the crook back and junk. :)

Maybe the skaters just need a good night sleep rather than throwing down those caffeine laced energy drinks all the time. :p

Goldpick said:
The ol 20c hoard, must be just the right weight and size to exit pockets of the unwary - would have been a bit of fun, aside from the crook back and junk. :)

Maybe the skaters just need a good night sleep rather than throwing down those caffeine laced energy drinks all the time. :p
Was fun Gp even if they were just 20c pieces..Im addicted to finding any sort of coin :Y:

Smoky bandit said:
Im addicted to finding any sort of coin :Y:
You must stop now til your back is better, no amount of coin is worth permanent back damage Smokey !
Take up another sideline hobby for a little while, cleaning coins perhaps, as you've already got a good start on supply ,..... make a wind (read old fan) operated tumbler so the coin cleaning of decimals incurs no operational costs above the initial build.
Things like that to keep your mind busy while you heal, it'll take the edge off the need to hunt ! ;)
Personally, I did a little garden loving to keep my mind active (still am as I type)(ha) ]:D :party:

Nice run smokey :cool: :Y: sounds like you maybe slipped a disc :eek: take it easy on it :(
Nice vert ramp there, I can't believe the lights are on at 3am :eek:
they just rebuilt ours but ruined the concrete section and turned it into a waste of time :( is was supposed to be a 3.8 million dollar super park bigger than Dubbo's, the lairs feed BS to get votes :mad: :N:
original plans for the sickest park in Sydney and maybe Australia :eek: but no :rolleyes:
1489891123_mona_vale_skate_park_facility-3.jpg

The bowl would have kept the kids out as there was no walk in and no walk out of the bowl section with the end capsule 8)
All my local pro mates are gooone, Five Dock and Monster :(

Yer Silver...raining here today so movie day on net flix....Back is killing me at the moment so addiction will have to wait...Maybe tomoz..haha..hopfully..maybe not..Might hobble out to the silver sand pit and get the little bandit to dig and pinpoint ]:D ]:D :Y: Wow B5 that would be a big skate park..lots of coins spilled over time there...Shame they stuffed it up...the more skaters...the more coin spills :Y: :D

Smoky bandit said:
Yer Silver...raining here today so movie day on net flix....Back is killing me at the moment so addiction will have to wait...Maybe tomoz..haha..hopfully..maybe not..Might hobble out to the silver sand pit and get the little bandit to dig and pinpoint ]:D ]:D :Y: Wow B5 that would be a big skate park..lots of coins spilled over time there...Shame they stuffed it up...the more skaters...the more coin spills :Y: :D
Australian Suprebikes are on til 4 on SBS 1 now Somky ;) :Y:
Edit...oooo it's Wakefield park Goulburn :cool: :Y:

B5MECH said:
Smoky bandit said:
Cool..i ride a yzf600 thundercat to work everyday...old school superbike :Y:

My back is out in sympathy now smokey (well almost), too much relaxing garden enjoyment so far today with a chainsaw blade on the whipper snipper coupled with a long drag out to the trailer (thanks to number 1 sons help with it all),..... but, that being all done now, daughter would like some wild water weed and snails for her fish tank, so, it's gunna be off to a slimy drain once I cool down a bit ,..... skulling a few nice icy cold glasses of water as we speak. :lol:

Watch out for those slimy drains Silver...you could end up with a sore butox..very slippery lol....hopefully i can hit the other side of the ramp tomorrow morning as i got the day off :Y:

Smoky bandit said:
B5MECH said:
Smoky bandit said:
Is it an R6, was thinking of getting an R6 or R1 back in mid 2000's but don't think I'd ever have a license again :lol: not that would stop me riding it, Wrote my 01 Yz250 off up at Black Duck Valley stuck WOT off the super kicker, snapped the sub frame in half :eek: should have puled it over my head :rolleyes: Downsized to a Yz 125 08 and have a Yz250Wr, the last of the registerable 2 stroke Yamaha's :cool: :Y:
Is yours a blue one 8) :lol: :lol:

Nice total, be careful a board doesnt hit you. I do skateparks sometimes, you can find alot but there is a ton of rubbish under the coil.

rocketaroo said:
Nice total, be careful a board doesnt hit you. I do skateparks sometimes, you can find alot but there is a ton of rubbish under the coil.
Yer mate the bottle tops almost stop me from going there :Y: The 20c and the 50c are easy pickings......im outa there long before the skaters get there :lol:

B5MECH said:
Smoky bandit said:
B5MECH said:
Smoky bandit said:
Is it an R6, was thinking of getting an R6 or R1 back in mid 2000's but don't think I'd ever have a license again :lol: not that would stop me riding it, Wrote my 01 Yz250 off up at Black Duck Valley stuck WOT off the super kicker, snapped the sub frame in half :eek: should have puled it over my head :rolleyes: Downsized to a Yz 125 08 and have a Yz250Wr, the last of the registerable 2 stroke Yamaha's :cool: :Y:
Is yours a blue one 8) :lol: :lol:
Na mate not the R6 or the R1 its the thundercat..here it is..love it.
1489898057_screenshot_20170319-142812_crop_432x350-800x648.jpg

Smoky bandit said:
B5MECH said:
:cool: :Y: Nice Smokey, bet it sits up on the back wheel easily :lol: :lol: My commitment to Yamaha 8) :eek:
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/6829/1489898415_eee_002.jpg
]:D ]:D ]:D I've got some serious bone jewellery from them though :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edit.. dam red flag :eek:
Nice art work mate :Y: got abit myself ]:D Bit heavy in the front end to stand up......and its geared for the hwy...Though it will do 200 in 3rd.. ]:D :lol:
:eek: :lol: :lol: You mean on the Autobahn hey Smoky ;) we don't do that here in Australia with the authorities we have :lol: :lol: :Y:
]:D ]:D ]:D ]:D ]:D ]:D ]:D ]:D ]:D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :eek: :Y:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTAhPkXWN_M
Edit... click here :eek: :lol: :lol: :p

Hey Somky, Rush is on now channel One if you've got it up there, quick one of the best movies ever about F1, think I've seen it 4 times and at the movies when it was first released :D :Y:

B5MECH said:
Hey Somky, Rush is on now channel One if you've got it up there, quick one of the best movies ever about F1, think I've seen it 4 times and at the movies when it was first released :D :Y:
Sorry mate but had some pain killers washed down with some cold rumbos.......um i mean water....to heal the back...i crashed at 8pm...is a good movie though..cheers. :Y: ]:D ]:D :eek: :D

Latest posts