XP Deus information and questions

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Once again, just saying what I was running when I found a couple of nuggets outside Ballarat. Ranged from 1.3g to 2.7g.

Sensitivity - 85
Freq - 11.7
Iron vol - 2
Reactivity - 3
Audio - 3
Audio overload - 1
overload - 1
Full tones
Tx power - 2
Silencer - -1

I'm sure the above can be improved upon dramatically however when I started with the Deus there wasn't much info about.

Am a big fan of fulltones, that's what I use a majority of the time now for coin hunting, though didn't think to try it on gold as well last time I was out. What depths are you generally picking up gold at with the Deus? :)

Thanks for sharing the settings Morgan, is that your own programme or a variation of one of the other preset programmes. Also what coil did you use, I have the 9" that came with my Dues, am thinking of getting a larger one, which one of the 2 would be better do you think for WA ground? Great nugget by the way. :)

The nugget in the photo was fairly shallow but the 2.7g was about 5 inches deep.

From memory I think it was the basic 1 program that I just mucked around with.

I have used the larger coil but prefer the 9" as I find it easier to swing around areas that have a lot of grass and saplings etc. If I had a great big open area (like a lot of WA fields) I'd definitely use the bigger coil.

Latest posts