Wx15 enquiry

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Next1m8

Chris
Reaction score
Just curious does anyone have a second hand wx15 they want to part with for the right price? I have to wait over two weeks for my other pump and that's really going to hurt, I have a little bit saved up and need something quickly in the mean time

Anyone that has one of those would unlikely want to sell it. I bought one and it's worth every cent I paid.

$178 will get you a Rato pump. Pushes the water through my highbanker ok. A few guys on this forum use them. Ratovic is a forum sponsor here.

Ratos are now $195 now, I spoke to Gavin today. After seeing one in action on weekend Im still getting one, new shipment in next week.

Blue

I'm getting one too ordered through Gavin last week but won't come until around the 6th I need one asap but I'll just put everything on hold till then

Yeah Jono & Jhono I check them at least every couple of days, I'll just wait for Gavin to get back to me he's gonna chuck in hoses and cam locks ect

Oh my friend thank you very much for the offer, i am a gold and diamond miner too and i have mining site, infact there is up to 600 kgs and more gold that are ready to be sold should you have buyer please direct them. do you have a mining site? am also looking for investor's because am planing to expand my mining site, by the way my name is Daniel
Retirement Stone said:
Really?

Ive got 10 gms to sell, want to buy it?

Cheers

RS

Btw scammer what's your gold sale got to do with my pump enquiry?

Ivan Millat is a gold merchant too he'll happily buy your gold and give u 10.000.99 for nothing ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts