WOW!!! Something worth checking out!!!!!!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rc62burke said:
20xwater said:
Simmo said:
Don't forget that most of the country up there is under pastoral/mining lease or epm....
You will need permission....
i found the sardine tin comment interesting!

Hey Mate
Am I missing something???? was there a reference to sardine tins in the VID ??? a bit to cryptic for me mate, help me out? :) ;)
Lee

they say a few things in that section of the vid that suggests for e.g its not private property and they arent the only ones that know that spot or have access to it..

Awesome video. Thanks for the post.

I See that they all use the gold screamer battery packs but I cant work out how they are running a wireless speaker set up. Does anyone know what brand the wireless dual speakers are as ill be sure to get a set!

MinebossAU said:
Awesome video. Thanks for the post.

I See that they all use the gold screamer battery packs but I cant work out how they are running a wireless speaker set up. Does anyone know what brand the wireless dual speakers are as ill be sure to get a set!

Mate
Dale & Dave & Sandra? use the Little ripper battery system, not sure what Tremain uses.
cheers
Lee

20xwater said:
rc62burke said:
20xwater said:
Simmo said:
Don't forget that most of the country up there is under pastoral/mining lease or epm....

Hey Mate
Am I missing something???? was there a reference to sardine tins in the VID ??? a bit to cryptic for me mate, help me out? :) ;)
Lee

they say a few things in that section of the vid that suggests for e.g its not private property and they arent the only ones that know that spot or have access to it..

Yes they make it pretty clear that they have been followed by what we in the North call "SCABS" those that are to damn lazy to find their own patches & put the hard work in like these guys do.

All the land in these area's are known as "Lease Hold" Pastoral leases, access is not always exclusive!!

cheers
Lee

rc62burke said:
20xwater said:
rc62burke said:
20xwater said:
Simmo said:

Hey Mate
Lee

Yes they make it pretty clear that they have been followed by what we in the North call "SCABS" those that are to damn lazy to find their own patches & put the hard work in like these guys do.

All the land in these area's are known as "Lease Hold" Pastoral leases, access is not always exclusive!!

cheers
Lee

ah i see..

I was surprised at just how much scenic footage was shown of the fault and surrounding area. Some sample panning of the gully systems would have really topped the whole video off for the sluicers...can only imagine ey :cool:

Latest posts