Why are you called that?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jamie wrote.
mine is a long winded story but the short version is a couple of people i know a few years ago put it on some legal document and it has stuck ever since, everyone has always just called me it for as long as i can remember tongue
cheers
jamie

:) :) very funny Jamie.
I was joining a shooting forum a few years back & my son suggested mine....... I was a bit chuffed at the suggestion so I've used it ever since.
Rob.

Great to read the stories behind members usernames.
About mine...nucopia.
Years ago when I registered our family trust and limited liability company with ASIC, I needed to register a name for both entities.
I wanted to register a name that would fit in with my ambitions to build security for my family and also something that I could one day pass on to my children.
Growing up, I enjoyed reading Greek mythology and other classic stories , so when I had to think of a name for the trust and company , I thought of Zeus's Horn of Abundance/plenty.

In Greek mythology, Zeus always had a Horn of abundance at his feasts ..Latin Cornu = Horn + Copiae = Abundence/plenty.
I just removed the Cor from Cornucopia and registered Nucopia Trust and Nucopia Properties Pty Ltd
nucopia@ has also been my email address for almost 20 years.

Anolphart said:
Sheeez wot sort of a site is this? First we have people touching up frogs now we have noodies in the woods!
I know, I know !!
One must keep ones eyes peeled when out in the bush...

Flowerpot said:
Anolphart said:
Sheeez wot sort of a site is this? First we have people touching up frogs now we have noodies in the woods!
I know, I know !!
One must keep ones eyes peeled when out in the bush...

And don't forget the farmers in their see through speedos. 8)

Cheers

Doug

Nothing wrong with a bit of nudity...Think I've had pants on maybe 6 days out of the last 12.

Not that you needed to know that :D

Mackka said:
Slept in one once, very comfortable but only once.
Mackka

I am sure you slept in one where you knew the wombat wouldnt be coming back ?

Because wombats have a talent for killing things that come inside their burrows .

I have friends whose dogs have been killed by this , the wombats run up to the dog , smash their nose and head under its body and use their powerful legs to push the dog up against the tunnel and crush its body .

Something to consider next time you want to sleep in one.

Latest posts