Whinge of the day thread...

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If Urea is in such short critical short supply and the country is going to grind to a halt at any time soon, if not immediately why is there still stock in Bunnings. I get the feeling that this is partly another confected panic story.

If Adblue dries up nearly every truck (All of Linfox and the like) from 2015/6 will be parked up, hello price gouge on every conceivable product :eek: better start panic buying bog roll again :p dont say I didn't warn you :bomb: Estimates are mid to late Jan 2022.

Better stock up on Beer, Red, ammo and smokes.

Jaros said:
Adblue is a great product and I used in my Renault Traffic -I recommend it.

DPF is a better system even though it's full of shite, no need for worry of supply :awful: The funniest episode of Adblue ignorance I heard was a grunt at Pucka, bought a late model Hilux and filled the fuel tank with Adblue because it was cheaper than diesel :lol: :lol: :bomb: expensive lesson.

RM Outback said:
If Adblue dries up nearly every truck (All of Linfox and the like) from 2015/6 will be parked up, hello price gouge on every conceivable product :eek: better start panic buying bog roll again :p dont say I didn't warn you :bomb: Estimates are mid to late Jan 2022.

Better stock up on Beer, Red, ammo and smokes.
Lol. All our trucks are old enough not to have the stupid ad blue requirement. Maybe we can hire them out :money: :cool:

Mackka said:
AdBlue for truckies only comes from China and they aren't sending us any due to low stocks of Urea, what a load of Sh1t. Some bright spark in Oz should be able to make a synthetic AdBlue for diesel engines surely!
China, Russia are not playing war games, they are ready.
Mackka

Here's the latest official update I received yesterday 13th December. Hopefully this gets sorted otherwise anyone needing an Ambulance in February may find themselves short changed not to mention fire trucks :argh:https://www.prospectingaustralia.co.../7093/1639445169_adblue_shortage_dec_2021.pdf

Jaros said:
Can't they run the diesels without the adblue until an alternative supplier comes along-bugger the smoke?

Yes it can be done resulting in non compliance. If the NHVR (National Heavy Vehicle Regulators) find a non compliant vehicle it will most likely be ordered off the road. Fortunately for me none of my vehicles are dependent on Adblue, doesn't mean fuel will be readily available though :argh:

I wouldnt panic too much about the ad blue thing. We either start making ad blue our self or not make it a crime re map and remove what is a completely tokanistic unessararily complicating green appeasing bullshite thing we put on ourselves that just makes us more dependent on an uninterrupted global supply chain. Its like making diesles have egr that reduces the life if the engine. They never calculate how much energy or pollution is involved in making a new engine.

Sorry to make light of a very important and interesting thread above..
But this made my blood boil today...

1639464124_20211214_140931.jpg

Reminds me of when i picked up a new car, bought a sandwich and drove it to the waterside not another car in sight. A car pulls up in the carpark behind me, she reverses straight into the bumper. i got out and this old Russian bloke said it was not her fault as she was just learning and proceeded to drive off. Took it back to where i bought it and they popped the dent out and touched it up.
Some people.
Mackka

Latest posts