Whinge of the day thread...

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kiwifred said:
fwdoz said:
kiwifred said:
I was out at pickpocket diggings today, and the amount of holes not filled in........ ARRRRRHHH, How bloody hard is it?? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Hope you checked those holes?

It is surprising how many prospectors fail to re-check their holes after digging up a target.

Never new where pickpockets was until today when I saw it in a book. Not far from where I am holidaying.

Checked most of them..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I found a good 70 odd holes down near Elaine today, some of them quite large. Bloody lazy & ruining things for the decent prospectors.

Hope it's not the same when I head out near Maldon tomorrow.

My Whinge................ :awful:

I have been waiting for the dozer to show up as the next door neighbour had it booked in for months, finally it arrives literally at my front gate saving me a motza in transport costs...............aaaaannnnnddddd it is too wet to put the dam in that I wanted it for 8.(

1638614294_severn-flood.jpg

1638614329_flood_depth.jpg

No pub or bottleshop and the brewery is the other side 8.( 8.( :beer:

AdBlue for truckies only comes from China and they aren't sending us any due to low stocks of Urea, what a load of Sh1t. Some bright spark in Oz should be able to make a synthetic AdBlue for diesel engines surely!
China, Russia are not playing war games, they are ready.
Mackka

Latest posts