Where is stoyve and others?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Show us some gold Meta, dare ya !!

Best I can do is to share some Australian native silver I came across today saltwater crevicing. But I have probably opened myself up to being accused of getting onto the 'crack' again. :rolleyes:

1439015595_image.jpg

Wally69 said:
Big Nugget said:
Wally69 said:

open your eyes wally

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=13170

:p

Challenge stands, nothing gets us all talking better than a photo or yarn of a gold hunting expedition.

Not the best example, but here are the results of the bucket of Porters Retreat wash I processed last week. 8.(

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/1916/1439021015_image.jpg

:( Was worth a try mate.

Wally69 said:
Big Nugget said:
Wally69 said:

open your eyes wally

Challenge stands, nothing gets us all talking better than a photo or yarn of a gold hunting expedition.

Not the best example, but here are the results of the bucket of Porters Retreat wash I processed last week. 8.(

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/1916/1439021015_image.jpg
Looks a lot like Mt Gambier gold. :p

Well im glad this thread seams to have got some you great lads here into an action.

Despite having a go sometimes at those here who probably only really deserved it, i cant change who i am so i hope you dont take it personally, its just business :p ...... the members mentioned in my OP really mean a lot to me and i consider them part of the family here.

I was wondering where you were duck, and mate i know you will beat those demons you face and come back better, stronger than ever. I send my gold gods too you!
Its been a bad year in gold returns for me this year, so hopefully they can bring you some more excellent luck than they threw my way....hang in there bro!

Thats fricken great news Heatho that your mended up and back on line.....I would have expected nothing less from a true fighter such as your goodself and i certainly hope you bag out on the gold and gems once the spring hits.
In fact, i have no doubt at all that you will.

Yobskin is in the same boat....ya cant keep a good queenslander down man! Go the Maroons :lol:
Keep doing what your doing and you will smash it mate for sure!

Thanks to all you other good members here...Matty84, Big Nugget, stoyve, Chewy, Wally and many more that i fail to mention. You know who you are, and dont change that for anyone. ;)

Edit: A special thanks to my good mates dwt and Panda.....you guys keep me going :) Wink wink!

"I know i wont ever stop, push myself until i drop, got to get my piece of that Bendigo Rock....yeah!" - Russell Morris :cool:

Wally69 said:

Best I can do is to share some Australian native silver I came across today saltwater crevicing. But I have probably opened myself up to being accused of getting onto the 'crack' again. :rolleyes:

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/1916/1439015595_image.jpg

Lets go one better my friend.

I will even give you the chance to take some of my gold home for your goodself.

Hate to see ya go without mate ;)

No snorting it though ok.....promise? :p

Metamorphic said:
"I know i wont ever stop, push myself until i drop, got to get my piece of that Bendigo Rock....yeah!" - Russell Morris :cool:
Just purchased a couple of copies of EBay, thanks for the reminder mate, cool tunes indeed,
Me knows not where the infamous Panda @, I'm guessing hibernating in a hole somewhere, most likely on a gold rich shallow lead, doing his thing, chewing on roots,
if you are out there Panda,
And this being a legitimate question, but if you guys hibernate through winter, what do you guys do if you need to go to the potty?
Or do you just hang on until summer arrives and smack down some laxatives to ease the well baked 'grogan' out!!
Anyways, I don't expect to hear from you till at least November/December, when the warmer months kick in, and if you don't mind not bathing your self in the fresh water creeks, Your fur reeks havoc on my banker :rolleyes:

Metamorphic said:
Wally69 said:

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/1916/1439015595_image.jpg

Lets go one better my friend.

I will even give you the chance to take some of my gold home for your goodself.

Hate to see ya go without mate ;)

No snorting it though ok.....promise? :p

:p :p :p ...... I would do just about anything to break the gram barrier, you may be my only hope. :cool:

Just realised I inserted the wrong photo of my Porters Retreat finds. ;)

1439089689_image.jpg

I am a sucker for punishment so I am heading out over the mountain again tomorrow to chase some nuggets, maybe this time... :rolleyes:

dwt said:
Metamorphic said:
Just purchased a couple of copies of EBay, thanks for the reminder mate, cool tunes indeed,
Me knows not where the infamous Panda @, I'm guessing hibernating in a hole somewhere, most likely on a gold rich shallow lead, doing his thing, chewing on roots,
And this being a legitimate question, but if you guys hibernate through winter, what do you guys do if you need to go to the potty?
Or do you just hang on until summer arrives and smack down some laxatives to ease the well baked 'grogan' out!!
Anyways, I don't expect to hear from you till at least November/December, when the warmer months kick in, and if you don't mind not bathing your self in the fresh water creeks, Your fur reeks havoc on my banker :rolleyes:

Well dwt,
If Panda isn't in hibernation, I expect as has happened in the past, you may have let THAT genie out of the bottle.
All hang on and let's go for the ride :D
( truly, the anticipation kills me)
WAKE UP PANDA!!!
:eek:

Lmao stoyve.....The Panda will awake soon im sure as the calendar rolls on through August.

He will arrive just in time for the spring racing carnival and tip us all a winner on the cup!

Roflmao @ Wally69.....that was a great belly laugh mate thankyou :D :D :lol: :lol:

I hope you smash it dude with devoted time on the ground....thats what counts i reckon.

As i said, my season this year so far has been really ordinary as i struggle for time on the ground with the coil.

Im still using my old tried and tested strategy of targeting Faultzones, especially around the old leads but if you dont/cant put the time on the ground, it wont bless you with color.
You know what they say.....it aint gonna give itself up easily and come to you, you gotta go out there and get it!
But i reckon you will do just that.
Good luck mate ;)

That old timers silver spoon really gave me a buzz and was resting peacefully in some old Ararat Mullock!

2r6cgeb.jpg

'Hello Welcome Stranger, can I stake my claim?

'Hello Welcome Stranger, well im so glad.....so glad you came' - Russell Morris

My camp on the Muckleford Faultline

2i07z4h.jpg

Get out there and give it your all lads.

The Gold Board has returned the verdict that the only viable clearance allowed for low forum participation, will be 'time on the ground in areas of no 3g reception! :p :p

[video=480,360]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igun1sbTM4E[/video]

Wally69 said:
Big Nugget said:
Wally69 said:

open your eyes wally

I have a ute load of nuggets just like them , would like to sell them if you can find a buyer .lmao.

stoyve said:
dwt said:
Metamorphic said:

Well dwt,
If Panda isn't in hibernation, I expect as has happened in the past, you may have let THAT genie out of the bottle.
All hang on and let's go for the ride :D
( truly, the anticipation kills me)
WAKE UP PANDA!!!
:eek:
Im in my cave padewon. Allow me to find the light switch to gain some occular momentum and I shall scratch that itch.

dwt said:
Metamorphic said:
Hosted within the host rock my summoning shall envoke the wrath of the weary ursidae ancestry.
Quinling folk although inbred maintain the status of our offset decendants with the ability to maintain a balance of homostasis that regulates internal mumourings for a sustained period. If you ask my panda mother her theory suggests enough verbal diarrhea that spews forth from the top orafice imposes enough vacant bowel space prior to hibernation that allows me to get by.
The first chard of the season is a right vein popper though let me assure you! Panda gotta do what a panda gotta do-do.
Blaming the panda for the highbanking ability of a 6 year old has little to do with my bathing habits, you commenting leads to the suggestion my privacy has been compromised....at least allow me the opportunity to lather in privacy. Panda shavings keep the rear fur jamming up with bamboo shoots. Try that with paws and no opposable thumbs! (Ok smart alec a sesamoid bone does not count)
Actually lead a full and active panda life lately, cousin (we are all related) had triplets at the zoo which lead to an interesting gig for yours truly. Had to fill in for her on the yahoo7 advert on YouTube, hard work having a panda suckling at the tit wedged in between a granny and an overly endowed gent stacked 8 long on a horse. Bloody awesome after party though got my panda on! Sore nipples all round.
Alright boss I shall head back cave bound, hate to sh#t my pants. Too long.

Well , I thought that if it were possible to summon you out of your cave, we might be blessed with your eloquence once again.
And for a non humanoid mammal, you sure put most of us mere humans to shame with your linguistic and literary gymnastics.
I'm once again indebted to you Panda for fulfilling my need, and give you all honor and praise for your uncontested skills demonstrated on this unworthy forum.
And now would someone please call an ambulance for me as I think that 3 of my ribs have cracked from laughing so hard.
Cheers Steve :D

Latest posts