Where is stoyve and others?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Panda said:
dwt said:
Metamorphic said:
Puddler Bill (Darren).....if your reading this mate i hope that you will reconsider and make a return bro!

The only right thing to do is continue to share your vast knowledge amongst us and i feel sure you know that deep down.

Forget the past, move into the future with us at PA ok! ;)

Your missed mate.

Regards

Wayne
If memory serves me correctly PB, was looking at moving into politics and said that he won't be posting as much, but then again I used to dabble in a bit of amature fighting back in the day.........so maybe a few to many blows to Ye ole cranium! :lol:

Amateur is correct. If you had worked on keeping your eyes open you might have got close enough to your opponent to engage in some form of attack other than cranium first. Put him in the ring it will make a man of him. Parental abuse mate, for shame.
Hahaaaa, you might be on the money there Panda, :lol:

I was wondering when you would pop up after panda's attack on your martial integrity dwt ;)
I guess he's come back out of hibernation again.

Haven't heard from Next1m8 for quite a while either. I don't know if he ended up catching up with his mate who had taken off with his GPX 5000. I hope so. I hope he got it back. I always liked Next1m8. He had a bit of dash in him when it came to hard yakka to get the gold. Good luck wherever you are mate, I hope you join us again sometime. :)

Latest posts