What Made You Smile Today

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cashgoldsilver said:
xcvator said:
Getting this little Gold Digger in the mail from another member :Y: :Y:
1497405910_1496365984_gold_panner.jpg

I really like that,but it reminds me of my first wife :(

I love this forum {)
Looks like your first wife was a full on gold digger cgs. ]:D O:) :party:

Just replied to a post, made a typo after submitting it, went to hit the edit icon .... but hit the "like" icon Instead.... and a pop up appears saying " YOU CANT LIKE YOUR OWN POST" why the hell not! :D :D :D

Ramjet said:
Thanks everyone for the comments a LIKES on my post about Grandson Thomas. Gave me a reason to smile today. :D

Absolutly my pleasure, Please start a donation fund for him I'm sure we can all put in for a gift from the forum...I will start it off with $50.00 please help.

Anyone able to help please start a new post as I not able to start new posts due to some reason glitch ?

Lets all get on board with a target for a New Gold Monster for Thomas for many years to enjoy.

Go Thomas :rainbow:

Hi Ramjet,
I'm just catching up on the last couple of day's posts, Really great news about Grandson Thomas, a run of clear tests certainly holds well for the future; all the very best to him, his parents, along with yourself.
Cheers, SinHof.

Hey Guys am starting a new thread Gift for Thomas , please lets all get together for him and put in a few bucks big or small donations all is welcome and put it towards a new Gold Monster for him.

It's all about the love we can share :rainbow:

Righto sounds good my 10 cents worth is check in with RJ and work out how deposits will take place. Better to do this 1St and iron out any possible queries before starting the thred.

I'll keep an eye out for it :Y:

Latest posts