What Made You Smile Today

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Taking my Daughter to train station this morning, We saw a Cat outside our House.. Beeped the Horn and it took off.... Returned home to find a very Distressed Missus.. She went out into the Front garden to look at our Flowering Plants.. Turned around and went back inside, closed the Door behind her... Now after watching the Footy last night, we had some Maroon Balloons lying around the house.... She saw a Balloon sitting on the floor... Then it moved.... yes it Was the Cat...snuck inside while her back was turned. After a brief Encounter the Cat took-off and Hopefully will never return.. Now That made me laugh Today.... ]:D

LW...

Something I found in the park today,I will post pictures tomorrow :)

It is my best find yet I reckon,very happy :Y:

1496309010_img_20170601_184718.jpg
2 things made me smile today, 1 was getting an ice cream from Mr whippy for my little girl, and the other was finding a tiny speck with my 12" evo on a patch I've flogged, (last year, about 7 trips),my mates have flogged with a 14*9, and sdc2300 and 2/zeds!

Well after a well deserved night out....You married blokes will know why I'm smiling about that.....I had a job interview that really couldn't have gone any better for me today.
So I'm smiling today hopefully grinning like a winner next week when I'll hear back.

Hope you all had something made you smile today :D

This from my daughter in law made me smile and tear up a little. 8.( :)

Some long standing members will know the story. Thomas and his parents are amazingly strong people. It was a shitty 18 months or so but every time we get a clear test result now means he has a better chance of remaining cancer free. Go Thomas :D

1497343470_screenshot_20170613-170405.jpg

Latest posts