What Made You Smile Today

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks all for the positive comments regarding our new little princess.

Davent you hit the nail on the head with regard to children and their involvement and passion towards our Anzac's. Our son-in-law served in Afghanistan, our two youngest as little kids adored and admired him so much, We all still do along with each and every one of you :Y:. God bless you all.

Tathradj said:
Bloody Brilliant Cobber.
Very true Blue if ever I heard one. :) :)
Congrats to All.
Doug
Oh, Picture Please. :D :D

Still trying to work out the picture thing cobber, when the daughters home and into her new routine shell sort it no time. You've given me a goal :Y: I'll do my best.

1493192596_img_0308.jpg

This dingo sat in front of the dump truck so all work stopped for adopt 15 minutes

dam it called to offer Dig'n-it and I the use of his GPZ and SDC for our forthcoming trip to Queensland. Big smile - overshadowed my city driving blues :D
Congratulations RM Outback. Matilda's a lovely name :Y:

You know what really made me smile today? Noooooooooo, not smile, really laugh out loud. I learnt today that someone who I know has been badmouthing people in that persons life, got caught out big time today. Yeeeessssssss, there really is a God!

xcvator said:
Starting this thread and watching it grow and go in the direction that I'd hoped for :Y: :Y:

This thread makes me smile :D. Good thread xcvator :Y: many more pages to follow I hope.

Latest posts