What Made You Smile Today

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
xcvator said:
Getting booked in for a cortisone injection into my knee :N: just can't get it done for a week :N:

So is that a smile for managing an appointment, or in the delay?... ]:D

xcvator said:
Getting booked in for a cortisone injection into my knee :Y:
just can't get it done for a week :N:
Had that done so many times it desolved my snapped acl...It hurts alot :Y:

Got 5 days off :D I'm not making this up but as I left work in I'm sick off all the shit I don't care any more mode,for a little bit there was a car stopped on the side of the highway. Had to have a double take as there was a big black billy goat chewing on the back of the car :D appealed to my warped sense of humor.

An extract from the APLA newsletter

SOME INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT GOLD By S Palmer

A medical study in France during the early twentieth century suggests that gold is an effective treatment
for rheumatoid arthritis.]

I've encouraged Mrs M to seek treatment..........I'm going along to help ;)

Some testing times at work of late, but payday came, and I found this for a nice price....ample compensation :)
1492725029_20170420_161443.jpg

Moneybox said:
An extract from the APLA newsletter

SOME INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT GOLD By S Palmer

A medical study in France during the early twentieth century suggests that gold is an effective treatment
for rheumatoid arthritis.]

I've encouraged Mrs M to seek treatment..........I'm going along to help ;)

My mother tried a drug containing gold for her rheumatiod. It didnt work for her.

Our eldest daughter gave birth to a little ray of sunshine who's name is Matilda. Funny thing is the wife and I were saying this morning if the baby is a girl born today (Anzac Day) Matilda is a nice name, funny how things turn out :Y:. Mum and bub are both doing well couldn't be happier. Given the circumstances of the day I'll get to meet our new princess tomorrow after work, can't wait it'll be a bigger smile than I've got at the minute :Y:.

Latest posts