What is your Favourite Movie.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those lineups at the cinemas for starwars were something out of this world,...I only went about 3 times, but new fellas that hit the cinemas up to twenty times for it :) .
SC75 said:
I like Chewys movie :) When i was 10,11 i used to watch Razorback about 20 times.
Goodfallas and National Lampoon's Vacation they were classics.
And i cant forget about Star Wars :D

Yeah and another new Star Wars movie coming at the end of the year :) i will be back in the lineup.
Carl Barron Walking the streets. i know its not a movie but its a absolute pissa.

What a trip down memory lane with some of these movies listed in this thread.

A mate of mine absolutely loves the flying high movies and no-one has mentioned Blazing Saddles yet!

"Don't move or the black guy gets it"

Explorer385 said:
What a trip down memory lane with some of these movies listed in this thread.

A mate of mine absolutely loves the flying high movies and no-one has mentioned Blazing Saddles yet!

"Don't move or the black guy gets it"

Another couple of classics.

Mungo only pawn in game of life.

Oh and I forgot that I grew up watching Tv on a Saturday - hey Hey it's Saturday, followed by world championship wrestling, then the Elvis Presley movies.
My wife votes for Grease followed by Dirty Dancing.

For mainstream movies it would definitely have to be Star wars, it totally redefined special effects and the cinematic experience as we know it today.

For the deviant, a low budget South Australian movie called Bad Boy Bubby is a good laugh, starring Nicholas Hope, a Glad Wrapped cat, and a fair bit of nudity. ;)

Explorer385 said:
Oh and I forgot that I grew up watching Tv on a Saturday - hey Hey it's Saturday, followed by world championship wrestling, then the Elvis Presley movies.
My wife votes for Grease followed by Dirty Dancing.

'Grease is the word', shanananayathawanthatawant !

Another Mel Brooks classic.... History of the World part 1.

Sir the peasants are revolting.
You said it, they stink on ice.

I don't like your cuffs. A man's cuffs should be at the tip of his pee pee, yours hang all the way down to your balls.

Only a miracle can save us.

Don't get saucy with me Bernaise

And a hundred more quotes :D

Latest posts