What is your Favourite Movie.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cracka said:
Id have to say Pulp Fiction, Natural Born Killers and Spun. Oh yeah, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

Cracka.
Spun? Is that movie of the drug cook in the motel room, he has a blond girl and a driver with a shit box car?

'Grand Torino' would be my favorite recent movie. But I do like to sit down and watch Spartacus, Shawshank Redemption, Schindlers List and a few others and I have a bit of a soft spot for Shrek.

Ohh, and probably all Monty Python stuff.

I like how Alien and predator movies have that new cat in the bag now with the Movie Promethious thrown in,... will be interesting how that all pans out in the future. :eek:
nuggetino said:
Okay, I'll be the testosterone fuelled knucklehead. The Rambo collection and Predator are right up there.

Some excellent choices there people.
Loved Mad Max (all of them but haven't seen the new one yet) loved the dish too.
I particularly love the Restaraunt scene in The Blues Brothers where they throw food into their mouths and ask to buy the women from the next table.

Favorite series was the Sopranos. Right up there with the Godfather movies too.
Terry

Does anyone remember 'the whoopee boys'?
Hi , im Humping the butler ... Ye , well whos fing the maid?
You could fit 2 dogs in there
My baby likes to party all the time,party all the time
Bet you feel like a smoke now right
How much for de little gierl ?

Sandta said:
Does anyone remember 'the whoopee boys'?
Hi , im Humping the butler ... Ye , well whos fing the maid?
You could fit 2 dogs in there
My baby likes to party all the time,party all the time
Bet you feel like a smoke now right
How much for de little gierl ?
That was a funny movie, that poor quail. :8

Have to thank E385 for starting this topic. Looks like I will be watching some old favourites over the next few day. :D

Every person who posts lists a great movie or reminds me of another. Eg. Hotrobs suggestion of Lock, Stock and two smoking barrels reminded me of another fav. Snatch.
Then Sandta's Running on Empty. Classic. Only watched it a few weeks ago.

"What's your name?"
"Piss off."
"Piss off, that's a funny name"

"We're on a mission from god"

My favourites of all time are... Its too hard to just nominate one movie

1. They're a Weird Mod

2. FJ Holden

3. Man From Hong kong

4. Blues Brothers

5. Rocky Horror Show

6. Croc Dundee ( the original )

Latest posts