What do wish santa will bring you this year?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gave the family a list of prospecting things that Santa needs to get. Also mentioned that they need to tell Santa not to bother with socks and jocks this year. Probably makes me sound like a prick but my family is happy that they can now buy something that I like. Should be a subscription to gold gem and treasure a gps and a backpack to use when detecting.

A big family feast

But stay clear of the turducken..............

1450836838_image.jpg

A dry washer for sure, or even just holiday pay lmao, a new backhoe so I can finish rescapping these hills in the back yard ?

Hmmm i think he likes holding hands and long romantic walks along the beach, oh and world peace, next he'll post the tiara he found when detecting :lol: :lol: :lol:

I want a 40lb Kingfish on 6kg line not over a reef LOL then if I get him in the boat ( or her) a slab of Boags Premium to drink while I BBQ that big hooer Kingy !! What an Xmas that would be !!!
The only thing that would top that would be a big nugget that was actually a nugget and not a fugget , down deep that took and hour or two to dig. ( then another slab while I dribbled over it!!)
HO HO
GT :) :D :eek:

Latest posts