Presentation

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm Greg, I resides in France and interested in this sector of activity and would like to discuss with possible future harvesting partners.
I have already traveled to the United States several times to stock up on supplies and I am considering the possibility of coming to Australia.
How can I find harvesters who want to sell their discoveries, in which city do you recommend me to go?
Many other questions but I don't want to take up too much space and will save them for later..
Best regards

Hi Greg,

Welcome to the forum. You will first have to decide where the best plantations are and then convince the contract harvesters to sell their produce at an acceptable price as here in Australia the producers/harvesters normally get ripped off by the distributers.
Keep the questions coming, I'm sure that the vast amount of experience on this forum will be pleased to help you.

I think Greg is looking to come to Australia to buy gold. He says "How can I find harvesters who want to sell their discoveries", so I think 'harvesters' = prospectors. He also asks "which city...", but if he wanted to buy produce direct, he'd be better off avoiding cities and going to crop-growing areas in the countryside.

Hi Greg,

Welcome to the forum. You will first have to decide where the best plantations are and then convince the contract harvesters to sell their produce at an acceptable price as here in Australia the producers/harvesters normally get ripped off by the distributers.
Keep the questions coming, I'm sure that the vast amount of experience on this forum will be pleased to help you.
Hi Richard, thank you for the welcome, it’s super friendly.
I'm looking for small gold miners who want to sell their nuggets.
I know the Kalgoorlie region is very well known but is it really a safe bet for finding gold nuggets among small researchers?
Do you have an idea of the prices per gram charged?
Sorry, if my question is confusing I will delete it.
Thanks again for your previous response.

I think Greg is looking to come to Australia to buy gold. He says "How can I find harvesters who want to sell their discoveries", so I think 'harvesters' = prospectors. He also asks "which city...", but if he wanted to buy produce direct, he'd be better off avoiding cities and going to crop-growing areas in the countryside.
Hi Grubstake, yes you are right.
I am looking for small prospectors who would like to sell their nuggets.
I have heard of the Kalgoorlie region but is it really the ideal place for research?
The ideal would be to find prospectors on the forum first and to go there.
Sorry if my English is not great, I can make mistakes and I apologize for that.
Thanks for your feedback..

Hi Grubstake, yes you are right.
I am looking for small prospectors who would like to sell their nuggets.
I have heard of the Kalgoorlie region but is it really the ideal place for research?
The ideal would be to find prospectors on the forum first and to go there.
Sorry if my English is not great, I can make mistakes and I apologize for that.
Thanks for your feedback..
I can't think of a better destination than Kalgoorlie, as it's the only sizeable (~30,000 population) in the whole WA goldfields area. You can drive there in a day from Perth, or take the 'Prospector' train from Perth, or fly in on a 737 (about an hour).

Latest posts