What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Struggling :( got a crew of Charlie's school mates here celebrating graduation night. Don't get me wrong I am one who loves a good night with friends :) :beer: but as a parent with a large volume of teenagers it's a chore just keeping up with their enthusiasm of celebrating :lol: Not that I want to relive my youth again but as far as tonight goes I reckon there's more positives to being younger than older regarding stamina :( (to late to drink) We're off to Sandringham Yacht Club for lunch tomorrow and I wouldn't mind a bit of a sleep beforehand.

As I went to put some water into the window washer I seen some leaves up near the bottom of my window screen...

When I was removing the couple of leaves I felt something strange...

Pulled it out and to my surprise it is a kincrome safety knife..

Bit of rust on it but it cleaned up quiet well..

Unsure how long it's been in there for...

Could of been since last services of the car or when windscreen was replaced...

Now I have 3 of them :lol: :lol: :lol:

Goody :D

Easy day just kicking back watching cricket. Was going detecting again today but not much sleep last night.

There was a meeting of the roos under the tank stand that started at about 10pm and went on till the wee hours. I don't think all the attendees were happy with what went down as it would break out into punch ups and slanging matches every 10 minutes.

I'd go out and chase them away but they'd be back 5 minutes latter. :N:

Just finished filling out a police report, car park collision, bloke swipes right across the front right of my car as he pulls out of his park just as Im walking back to my car. Jumps out and the first thing he says is I hope youre insured because I dont have a licence or insurance, been driving for fifteen years without one.
I said to him what the hell are you doing driving without a licence and he says he doesnt care cops wont do anything, they cant touch him.
Given all details to the police, footage from the M10 security cameras etc and I will be instructing the insurance company to pursue this prick.
$2.99 dowel probably going to cost $500 excess.

Bloke reversed his boat motor onto wife's bonnet smashed radiator as well, cars a write off, he's not insured and cops laugh/snicker DON'T WORRY WE'LL GET HIM. Car was insured market value not agreed price. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Latest posts