What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Tractor one just fits on the road...

1573019986_7d6ee931-90ca-4f7a-8daf-c16b83998dc9.jpg

waiting for the Perth 4WD to start so that it can finish so that myself and Mrs GT can spend a week in Kal looking for our fortune he he. Just arrived Perth after the trek across the country from Bendigo to support our dealer at the show.
GT :) :beer: :goldnugget: :pickshovel: :Y:

Lol... a Little one...
I worked at the Stadiums at Homebush Bay and got a good snap standing next to Lamson's 'Big Blue'... After the heavy hi-lift jobs were done, Big Blue was packed up and sent over to Wisconsin USA to work on their Stadium...
Both met an ultimate Death... Along with 3 workers... :flowers:
https://youtu.be/7O6_qXorUts

LW....

LoneWolf said:
Lol... a Little one...
I worked at the Stadiums at Homebush Bay and got a good snap standing next to Lamson's 'Big Blue'... After the heavy hi-lift jobs were done, Big Blue was packed up and sent over to Wisconsin USA to work on their Stadium...
Both met an ultimate Death... Along with 3 workers... :flowers:
https://youtu.be/7O6_qXorUts

LW....

LW
Wind is the enemy all the time ...
Have seen a Transi Lift in action at Cape Lambert about 2000/1
Designed by Old Man Lampson good lifters but took up a lot of room

hey hey
what am I doing right now?
ahhh well, been researching most the day and getting a better knowledge base on my equipment..
feels like im learning something so it must be working lol.

I mean if I can teach myself mechanical repairs then 'getting my settings right' on my gear should be a breeze haha. :perfect:

Colour&Shape said:
hey hey
what am I doing right now?
ahhh well, been researching most the day and getting a better knowledge base on my equipment..
feels like im learning something so it must be working lol.

I mean if I can teach myself mechanical repairs then 'getting my settings right' on my gear should be a breeze haha. :perfect:
4 more posts make 10 :)

What did you have for lunch today?

LoneWolf said:
Having a great laugh... ;)

LW....

Not anymore. 8.( .. Emmaville has been just been evacuated late this afternoon and 10 homes have been lost at Torrington... We have several members that live in Torrington...

And im eating Humble Pie... :8 :|

LW....

Latest posts