What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
goody2shoes said:
Wondering why I can not sleep

Goody :|
I Know why I cant sleep, sheep going stupid because a group of foxes after the lambs. Mama sheep trying her best with the foxes, had a good veiw of it, alpacas being useless up the other end of the paddock :mad: no point going back to bed now.

Good news, this little guy made it through the night thanks to its mum and a little fire support.
1564788698_img_20190803_085734.jpg
1564788722_img_20190803_085837.jpg
1564788744_img_20190803_085809.jpg

Trying to work this new phone out...new to me anyway a samsung 6.
Gotta redo all my apps and remeber passwords again
even though I had some written down. It's all getting too hard. Was a lot easier when I was growing up without any of this stuff.
Some of the tech is good granted but phones and pc updating is c#%

I'm with you wishfull ,it was a lot easier when we wore younger mens clothes but alas i have escaped most of it by keeping my old tradie phone going :lol: no keeping up with the jones with this black duck and that is the way i like it, :poop: gunna hit the fan at work, the company is installing new gps system on our loco's, you kneed use your smart phone to log in so it records evrything you do on shift ,looks like the company is going to have to supply a smart phone to a dumb bloke to break it,youg fellers at work are keen to find out what damage the cave man can cause a smart phone and smart gps in one shift :lol: :lol:

Latest posts