What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Doug from memory there are 11 pubs and 3 clubs in Coota . I dont remember too much but had a few in each 40 years ago. Dont know if it has changed.
Enjoy
Mackka :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Swapped some camel steaks for some barramundi fillets the other day with some townies that had just returned from up the top. Never had barra before and about the last time I had fish some dude named Jesus was handing them out at the boat ramp.

Cooked them up last night and dined like kings! :Y:

Right now I'm starting to remember what fish farts smell like....it's the small things you miss out here :D

Choking on dust from grout that the tradie has used a grinder to grind out of the shower tiles, to replace it.
The bathroom has an exhaust fan and two windows he could have opened - but no... He left the door open and the dust has floated through the whole house now!

Thanks mate! I look forward to vacuuming and wiping down every surface in the place when you're done... Grrr! :mad:

You'd think he'd know that Jaros, but obviously he's never had to clean a house and doesn't care...

I'll get pics when he's done to show the damage.

That is so bad to stuff up like that... :(

He would no better than to do something so stupid..

Even I know to close the door when you are doing messy Jobs like that...

Sorry to hear of this shonky work Ms Megsy

Goody :)

MegsyB007 said:
Choking on dust from grout that the tradie has used a grinder to grind out of the shower tiles, to replace it.
The bathroom has an exhaust fan and two windows he could have opened - but no... He left the door open and the dust has floated through the whole house now!

Thanks mate! I look forward to vacuuming and wiping down every surface in the place when you're done... Grrr! :mad:
1564717688_20190802_134546-1200x1600.jpg

MegsyB007 said:

So, following on from my earlier post today... Here are the photos of the house after this idiot finished the job...

1564732735_bathroom.jpg

1564732764_vanity.jpg

1564732799_hallway.jpg

1564732833_bootprints_2.jpg

1564732850_bootprint.jpg

1564732874_kitchen_bench.jpg

1564732896_credenza.jpg

1564732912_dining_table.jpg

1564732949_scratches.jpg

1564732968_shower.jpg

1564732982_cleaned....jpg

Not happy Jan!!! :mad: