What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rum mm mm mm

Might have a Jim beam or a Scotch... Off to the cupboard I will go.....

Secret stash :lol: :lol: :lol:

Blow me down with a cricket bat..I have put the lot onto my caravan...

Caravan is not here....still in the work shop 8.( 8.( 8.(

Goody :(

Martini in front of the fire, hallway renovations in the background.

1559286281_fb_img_1559286192654.jpg

Shaken not Stirred!
On another note, my wife and I have recently returned from the cemetery to pay our respects to a very dear friend that passed in 2017. We see her each month, however, on the way out I looked across to another area to see a man lying skyward on a grave ( not new) and I thought I should make sure all is ok.
He had a pillow under his head that was resting on the name plate and a blanket on the grass.
I snuck over, walking stick in hand, and waited until I could see a rising chest of something indicating life exists.
He breathed to my gentle sigh of relief, scared the :poop: out of me for about a minute.
No wonder I need a glass of red which is what I am doing now.
Mackka

Sitting waiting to be picked up for work .....
Been a breakdown so muggins and a couple of others are going in
till around 09:00 in the morning......
Lots of fun ....just taking their money

Just finished wiring in 2 LED work lights mounted to the roof rack. Just have to drop the lead down to the Anderson plug which is on the tow bar and plug it in.
Put a bit of pressure on the old back standing on the ladder leaning over the Pathy but no pain no gain.
Jaros :idea:

Jaros said:
Just finished wiring in 2 LED work lights mounted to the roof rack. Just have to drop the lead down to the Anderson plug which is on the tow bar and plug it in.
Put a bit of pressure on the old back standing on the ladder leaning over the Pathy but no pain no gain.
Jaros :idea:
On ya Jaros...I always say no pain no gain. :Y:

Latest posts