What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After seeing Goodies collection of opal chips, I remembered going to an opal shop outside of Canberra somewhere near Cockington Green and they had a wall of opal on display I cannot remember if it had water running over it. The place was on the road to Yass, I think.
Mackka

I did sell 100 oz. of Coober Pedy chips for $5 per oz. in the 1970's . Sold a gelignite box of chips with a few specks of colour for $50 .

Good money in the 1970's . Made better than wages on that claim but not the big one ...

Careful nail extraction :eek:
1602220003_screenshot_2020-10-09-15-05-08.jpg

turned out all good though :p

1602220065_screenshot_2020-10-09-15-05-31.jpg

Not much meat left on the bone.... but it'll all be O K. :D

Just checking on my navel, it looks O.K. but I will have to watch it for a few more hours . Will have to take a brake to get a feed .

Harbourmaster said:
Reading the special diet I have to start on Sunday for a colonoscopy on Wednesday. How things change over a few short years. So much to look forward to as we get older isn't there :) :) :)

:argh: that's :poop: but I reckon in 20 years they'll have that diet regime down to a fast :Y: We can only live in hope ay :)

Harbourmaster said:
Reading the special diet I have to start on Sunday for a colonoscopy on Wednesday. How things change over a few short years. So much to look forward to as we get older isn't there :) :) :)

Yep, Puts a whole new meaning in to Looking up Old Friends Ay, LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just surfing the net while Mrs M sleeps in until half the day is done. I try to find some quiet activity inside but I should really be out there. We're on the old townsite of Golden Ridge where Mrs M is hoping to dig up something a bit better than a shard of broken glass.

1602287030_golden_ridge.jpg

I'm looking at all that pending ground around the gold mine, I've had a bit of a swing just to the south but found nothing but junk. The patch to the east looks inviting but I guess I'm just not motivated yet. It's 7:45am so if I don't move soon it's going to be too hot anyway :|

Considering today was the first decent day for a week, cut down 2/3 of the Yucca tree out the front that was out of control using the Ozito cordless chainsaw. Pretty brilliant piece of kit. 1 hour on the battery & the wood mostly cut up. Got to say I am happy as a pig in $hit with this little buy!

Oh....and now I am having a beer!

1602303197_yucca.jpg

Latest posts