Western Australia (WA) Weather advice and information

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mate can you log in to the cloud and book 2 hours rain at dawn and dusk for the next 2 months ?

You should be able to do it under Cloud > Settings > Schedule Rain > location maps.

O:)

Rockhunter62 said:
Hope it brings some rain down to the Kalgoorlie region. We ended up with 58mm for 2019 here on the station.

Cheers

Doug

I didn't realise it was that dry there Doug. We had that much this morning in one 3 hour session. Hoping our "dry" is over now too.

It's like waiting to open your prezzies on xmas morning. Bring it on!!!

About the same here as Dougie, 57mm for the year.

madtuna said:

I hope it tracks your way Madtuna. I hope it drops plenty of rain

madtuna said:

Look up the Chinese New Year maybe skin a camel carcass and turn it into a dragon get a crew of ringers to jump in it with you do a few laps and at the same time let off a few shots to simulate the crackers :) The humps should help to some degree visually if you paint one red and the other green providing you have camels with more than one hump don't forget to shake ya legs either side and I reckon you'll be in with a better chance than your neighbours to bring home the bacon with the rain count. Or do what my basic neighbour does to increase the telly, simple but effective way is to add more gauges :lol: :lol: :lol:

All the best I hope you get what you wish for :beer:

Taken from the Kalgorlie minner

Residents of a small Goldfields town have been warned to prepare for up to 100mm of rain over the next few days as Tropical Cyclone Blake bares down on the north west coast.

Shire of Leonora chief executive Jim Epis took to social media on Monday night urging residents and travellers to get ready for a potential inundation from the system starting Wednesday, which is expected to make landfall Tuesday night and head inland across the Goldfields.

Hopefully they got the prediction right

12.4 mm!

yu2yVRD.jpg

Q8A8TjE.jpg

So happy right about now I could touch myself! :D :Y:

Not even enough to sink in.... it's only wetting the surface
:cloudy: :rainbow: :sunny: