Weekend finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Picked up this lot while camping over the weekend. 36 in total in for 7.9g.

1398584233_optimized-anzac_weekend_2014_1.jpg

This one here kept me guessing for a while untill i got it back to camp to smash up

1398584322_optimized-anzac_weekend_2014_2.jpg

1398584355_optimized-anzac_weekend_2014_9.jpg

And finally free

1398584389_optimized-anzac_weekend_2014_10.jpg

Picked up the majority with my 5000 and sadie but got a few of the smaller ones with my Gold Bug 2.

Heres one i got with the goldbug but had trouble as i kept losing the signal, so i threw all the spoil pile i had dug into a bucket and panned it off later.

1398584871_optimized-anzac_weekend_2014_12_1.jpg

Definately a few more for the goldbug to find in this particular area. :)

Well done mate, I'd be absolutely stoked to come home with all those in my pocket :)

Great finds!

What part of the country are you in? (Never mind, just looked at your post history)

Good work, I never realised there was gold up that way too!

Thanks guys. Yeah a bit of gold up this way Ben78, just gotta know the spots- just like everywhere else i guess.

Thanks for the great shots Pilbarachad.

Nice haul of bits and a good total all up! That 5000/8x6" Sadie combination is a real winner. I run the same combo.

Keep them coming. :)

Kindest regards,
Shauno.

Syndyne said:
Thanks for the great shots Pilbarachad.

Nice haul of bits and a good total all up! That 5000/8x6" Sadie combination is a real winner. I run the same combo.

Keep them coming. :)

Kindest regards,
Shauno.

Yeah agree with that mate- infact i dont think ive even taken the sadie off in months, its hard to take it off when youre almost guaranteed a couple of little bits.

Pilbarachad, you have absolutely blitzed it, well done! Willo

pilbarachad said:
Yeah pretty happy gcause- of course they could have been bigger though :lol:

Says every detectorist with all their finds :p

Would have been a lot of fun getting that many targets so although small still makes for a great day. Great work and thanks for sharing.

Latest posts