WA prospector death and missing wife. The Raymond & Jennie Kehlet mystery.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is something wrong with that video, It's not that old Guy, But I think the person is in that video.

Magilla said:
Knowing what happened and being able to prove it in court are two different things. It must be very frustrating for the police knowing they only get one crack at a conviction and if they get it wrong the perp will get off as has happened many times in the past. Hopefully they will find some evidence that is incontestable and the culprit will get what is coming to them.
I remember similar occurrences with the prime suspect in the Clermont case.

I don't think the Police are at fault because they can only act upon the information they have and they can't invent it just to keep the media happy and In these modern times the press think they have a right to be the first hogs to the trough, when you look at all the hear say that they come up with just to gain ratings, Theres a couple of thing to remember, The Important people are the Victims first and then the families and the press don't even deserve a mention, As always they are bottom feeders that make a living out of other peoples sorrows and call it news, and when there is no news they invent it and if it is not exciting then it doesn't even make the back page,

The press hounded Diana from start to finish and if they had not been chasing her in that car then it would never of been doing that speed, But they got their story albeit a tragic one,

When Graham Kennedy died, Darren Hinch had to take cheap shots at him, What ever the out come of this Tragic story It should not be allowed to be polluted by the press so they can be the first to report it, because they use all the right words but they don't give a shit and they just want the bragging rights even at the cost of the surviving members of the families without a thought about what they might be going through, As for the press with their Fake sympathy just to get the story from the family and friends Is totally BS.

John

Myazma said:
Magilla said:
Knowing what happened and being able to prove it in court are two different things. It must be very frustrating for the police knowing they only get one crack at a conviction and if they get it wrong the perp will get off as has happened many times in the past. Hopefully they will find some evidence that is incontestable and the culprit will get what is coming to them.
I remember similar occurrences with the prime suspect in the Clermont case.

The only thing is they had the wrong person , that one will be solved bet my toes on it soon !

LC76 said:
numpty said:
laws of today are too soft, get some answers from him the 'old school way', would take 30 seconds, people like this ba#@$%d should have no rights!

Hope your happy to have that type of "justice" applied to yourself if your ever accused of anything.
We have courts for a reason.

Yup. The courts are so the bad guys have a reasonable chance of escape...or at least seems that way too often.

grubstake said:
Ridge Runner said:
Jaros said:
I check the WA News every cuppla days -very quiet.
Jaros :p
Thanks Jaros, this has been bugging me for a couple of days.
john

Nothing new at all as far as I'm aware, John.

Thanks Grub, I have been wondering about this a lot of late, It bothers me being unsolved because of their families, those girls must be having a tough time.

john

Have they released a cause of death for Ray ?? this is as dodgy as dodgy comes I watched the interview with the bloke who was camped with them & IMHO he is guilty!!!
Lee

I (I suppose like most of you)find the story of their disappearance rather bizarre ...... too many things that just don't tweak right!

Lets hope for the sake of the family there's an outcome soon!

rc62burke said:
Have they released a cause of death for Ray ?? this is as dodgy as dodgy comes I watched the interview with the bloke who was camped with them & IMHO he is guilty!!!
Lee

You don't have to be Einstein to work this one out but unfortunately you need a lot of evidence to get a prosecution in court. Hopefully they will get to the truth soon.

Latest posts