Virgin ground

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Head South. Antarctica is a whole continent of highly prospective ground that's never had a coil over it.

1416177222_pangaea_continents.png

I hear that Farthing Wood just out from Cosgrove Hall has gold still sitting on the surface,...never seen a detector used in that woods in all my life, and the sounds of the Willow Trees as the wind blows through them is majestic(poetically speaking),....make for a good outing one day.

Thanx for the directions guys :) hey goldigg! Highbanker is a ripper!! When you get time I got some private land I can get, you will be very surprised with how much you get with a test pan! But I ran out of water, need some more rain. I got the gpx5000 so been playing with that lately

If i knew of virgin ground with gold on it I would be there cleaning it out. Im in the same boat I need to get on a good patch that hasnt been cleaned out already but they arent easy to find. I just walked around for four days allday for nothing. I was right in the middle of a known gold producing area but still nothing. I think it has alot to do with luck in finding that first nugget to know where to concentrate your search

Try the Northern Territory
goodluck

Latest posts