VEGE PATCH. What's growing in yours?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blocker said:
What's growing - pretty well everything now - just emptied 75 mm out of the gauge. Pleased - but feeling guilty over the plight of others who aren't getting a drop.
The only thing you should feel guilty about Blocker is if you didnt save some of that 75mm and let it all go to waste. not that nature doesnt know what to do with it.
PAGAN P

Blocker said:
What's growing - pretty well everything now - just emptied 75 mm out of the gauge. Pleased - but feeling guilty over the plight of others who aren't getting a drop.
Take what you get Blocker ! :Y:
Lucky bugga :D

Tipped 132mm out of my gauge this morning, started raining Thursday arvo and mostly stopped by midnight last night.
Did the same as you Blocker, tubs and buckets everywhere and I put some of the captured h2o to good use this morning :goldpan:
Nothing to show :goldnugget: wise after doing a few pans but helps quell the fever until I can get out to the goldfields :D

1567222455_79402c00-ddba-44d4-9276-ef0e79e0efa7.jpg

You guys are getting me all inspired.

Against better judgement i put in a few old seeds this morning, Pumpkins, watermelon, romas, just to try and cure the itch.

Planted a couple of ancient flower seeds too, all the seeds are over 8 years old :argh: but who knows, might get lucky :gemstone:

At the very least ill have my propagation trays set and warmed for some more viable seeds if nothing shows and fill in 2 more weeks where frost and low overnight temps are still present.

Local seed lady will be coming to market in next couple weeks, I like to buy from local seed suppliers as the profits stay local to an independent gardner/grower and she has the really good older seeds and variety from all over, not to mention she usually adds in something youve never grown before like the black tail watermelons i just put on *fingers crossed*

Great to see you blokes all fired up and growing beautifully, cant get enough :Y:

Aint we just lucky up here with the weather hey. :perfect:
Here's a thought for you southerners
1567252309_images-19.jpg
1567252363_images-22.jpg
1567252417_images-6.jpg
1567252450_images-1.jpg
1567252516_images-7.jpg
1567252553_images-4.jpg
1567252595_images-5.jpg
1567252645_images-8.jpg
1567252670_images-9.jpg

Or.... you could go sorta industrial(but you'll need bigger windows) :p
1567252726_images-17.jpg

and with any of these, you could catch the rising heat from an incorporated composter system. :Y:

Latest posts