Typically bad weather and fires

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did last season working for Cradle Country Adventures and snowed 7 times up the Mountain over spring/summer :eek: ? And your sun has got some bloody sting about it, as unpredictable as the weather is I loved your part of the world Googs :)

Near Ballarat at the moment and had the diesel heater pumping in the van this morning as its 9.6 degrees at the moment (Feels like 6.5) with drizzle and wind, weather here is as hard to pick as Tassie!

Regards Dal

A great day here today, specially after the storm a couple of days ago, about 30ml of rain, and the place is already starting to green up. It's 26deg outside, and sunny. Lots of water lillies have come out on the dam, seven king parrots arrived on the verandah this morning for their wild bird seed and mother koala with baby on her back is sleeping in a fork near the shed. Can't seem to upload the photos. Have tried the links but will have to persevere.

Dal said:
I did last season working for Cradle Country Adventures and snowed 7 times up the Mountain over spring/summer :eek: ? And your sun has got some bloody sting about it, as unpredictable as the weather is I loved your part of the world Googs :)

Near Ballarat at the moment and had the diesel heater pumping in the van this morning as its 9.6 degrees at the moment (Feels like 6.5) with drizzle and wind, weather here is as hard to pick as Tassie!

Regards Dal

Yeah I'm hearing ya Dal :lol: At the moment the sun is shining , maybe I should get a picture :D no one will believe me.

That looks like a bushtracker you are towing :cool: , hope the weather picks up for you!

Good spotting Googs 100% on the money, I just moved the camp up to the Murray its about 20 degrees with a light NW wind.

What a great country we live in :)

Regards Dal

Just spent the last few weeks dodging typhoons, mud slides, earthquakes, bears and tsunami to boot.
Back in Qld and it's dry as the nuns preverbial = BBQ and ice cold beers aahhh !!

elrodeo said:
Just spent the last few weeks dodging typhoons, mud slides, earthquakes, bears and tsunami to boot.
Back in Qld and it's dry as the nuns preverbial = BBQ and ice cold beers aahhh !!

Glad to hear your safe and back in the good country now :D Sounds like you have everything down pat now
It's been raining for the past two days here and as I look out my back window towards the mountains I see snow but summer is approaching and it should get warm soon.

Latest posts