Turkey farm

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ended up flying down so bugger all prospecting gear . When i find it and get owners permission does anyone arround here have a stc 2300 as if found in turkey guts it would be pretty small

So I'm guessing someone found gold in turkey gizzards? I have found gold in chicken gizzards, I grew up in Central West NSW and we killed all our own chickens, Dad was the only one that would eat gizzard though, but i would make sure I opened them all up for a look. Gold, gems, quartz, pyrite, shotgun pellets.

I was only telling a mate that is super new to prospecting about it the other day and he didn't believe me. I said to him if you spent 6 or 7 years of your life a foot from the ground picking through gold bearing gravel and dirt 24/7 collecting anything that shines I'd imagine you would have a pocket full of the stuff.

AussieChris said:
So I'm guessing someone found gold in turkey gizzards? I have found gold in chicken gizzards, I grew up in Central West NSW and we killed all our own chickens, Dad was the only one that would eat gizzard though, but i would make sure I opened them all up for a look. Gold, gems, quartz, pyrite, shotgun pellets.

I was only telling a mate that is super new to prospecting about it the other day and he didn't believe me. I said to him if you spent 6 or 7 years of your life a foot from the ground picking through gold bearing gravel and dirt 24/7 collecting anything that shines I'd imagine you would have a pocket full of the stuff.
The story goes that the old lady had several vials full when she died . In south america they allways cut the gizzard

Got a signal, but not holding much hope for gold :D

1486975768_image.jpg

Latest posts