Tuena Gold

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bob & I have been at Tuena & scored 4.9 gr. for about 5 days work. (our days are not as long as they used to be) it is getting harder to find & there are a lot mare fossickers out there to share it with these days. :lol: He will be back again later in the week. I think I'll stay home & have a little rest. :rolleyes:
Cheers
ranma

Hi Franma.
Thats a great score of the shiney stuff.
Was a pleasure catching up with you guys over the weekend. Lots of fun.
I managed to collect a meager 0.80g with Joes help running the H/B.
Still it was great to catch up with everybody as well as the DD's.
Planning the next assault...... :D :D

that's nice going Franma - spesh since they wern't full days you said.

Any pictures? Gold looks like gold but it's allways good to see more of it :D :D

Looks like we almost got enough guys to form a convoy to Tuena....might have to have a get together over a campfire and compare stories of the good old days when Tuena regularly gave up an ounce or so for the weekend.....might see if there is any interest when the weather cools a bit....Cheers Wal. :)

Bob has gone out for a few days. I have decided to stay home for a little R & R. He is working in the creek across from our van call & say g'day if you are there
Happy fossicking
ranma :)

Hi francis did not get to go last weekend was in grafton with the floods again
hoping to get there this weekend and have a dig and a beer with you and bob..
Cheers GR..... :) :)

The more the merrier joe and ian i will be down there on the weekend

hope to catch up......
GR.... :)

Bob arrived home today. 2.5gr for Friday arvo Sat Sun & 1/2 day today. It would be nice to get more but it all adds up I guess. No big bits all just smaller flood gold. Not much rain out there & the creek has dropped heaps. He met a few new blokes from Batemans Bay lapidary club & showed them where they would get a colour. They were stoked!
cheers
ranma

Hey GR, 99.9% packed and the ute's pointed in the right direction will swing by in the morning roundabout 5 or 6. :D
Cheers
Skip

Latest posts