Tuena and Tuena Creek NSW information and questions

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Won't be there this time joe how's it going mate have you been out much....

Yeah catch ya in a couple of days mate 2 weeks digging in the creek yeah bring it on.
Hey joe how ya been mate.
Cheers
Skip

Goldrocs said:
Won't be there this time joe how's it going mate have you been out much....
To tuena not since Chris&Dozer cooked us some nice BBQ stakes :) it's a hard work for few grams on my own lol. But every now and then I sneak out to GG for fun.

hereskip said:
Yeah catch ya in a couple of days mate 2 weeks digging in the creek yeah bring it on.
Hey joe how ya been mate.
Cheers
Skip
Good to hear from you again skip :) still ticking like a clock without the batteries :)

It was interesting seeing Tuena super pit growing each week. A few ounces came out of there.
Cheers
Skip

hereskip said:
It was interesting seeing Tuena super pit growing each week. A few ounces came out of there.
Cheers
Skip
Not the mention the blood, claim jumping, personal security, razor wire, traps .... :D by the way is Lola still hanging of your arial? :D

Tige said:
hi , pretty much any where, was goin to b there this weekend but work stuffed me up.. try to dig down to bedrock and when u c ironstone u r in the right area... also found if u have riffles in your banker u may hav to clean out more often cause sand tends to block them up abit but I am new too this also , good luck :) ( ironstone is a purple / murone lookin stone )

Tige- :) I have never hit the bedrock in tuena yet mate, someone estimated 30 feet down.

And some more joe bobs been there for years and not hit it the only place to hit bed rock is at the island... :D :(

Goldrocs said:
And some more joe bobs been there for years and not hit it the only place to hit bed rock is at the island... :D :(
Thanks for the correction G :D I new it it a long way down mate :)

Goldrocs said:
There are a lot of fossickers from this forum that pan and highbank at tuena maybe you will
Come across someone to give you a few tips on where to go
I will give you one spot to dig and you will find some nice gold,cross the creek at the bottom
of the caravan park go through the gate you will come to a flat area where you
can camp look for a stump in the middle of the creek anywhere along the far bank you will
find the yellow stuff.....
Happy Digging...
Cheers GR........

Lmao , that sounds suspiciously like the spot I spent over a month digging lol.
Cheers Dave, see you guys in a few weeks!

That it is DD still heaps there see you at black cat creek ...
Cheers GR....

hi Joe , lol maybe I hit a big rock... forgive my lack of experience :( ( slightly embarassed)

Tige said:
hi Joe , lol maybe I hit a big rock... forgive my lack of experience :( ( slightly embarassed)
All good Tige, lots of big rocks around- we're all learning :)

Seen that for sale when I was there last time. It would be a great little spot to own for your own privat little get away :)
Greg

Latest posts