Trolley Man !

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MegsyB007 said:
I'm sorry, but I don't agree. This guy is no hero. All he did was get in the way of the police and rammed that trolley into them a couple of times, and nearly tripped them over with it! He was just in the way. The cops were there within 90 seconds and the guy with the trolley was just making their job difficult.
And he's now handed himself in to the police for a string of burglaries that he admitted were 'quite old' - so great guy... If anyone's had their home burgled, you'd know how bad it feels to have someone like this criminal in your home stealing your valuables. And oh yeah - here's a list of his other offences he's committed... What do we think that controlled weapon was that he had in his possession during an aggravated burglary that got him five years inside??

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/13534/1542383230_rogers.jpg

This is no hero - he's a menace to society.

Tough crowd :D

As mentioned earlier he should face the full force of the law for any crimes that he is guilty of.

Should not forget Chair Man and Bollard Base man and off course the two police :Y: I want to give credit to anyone who took action instead of just watching or filming it. Acting does not have to be getting involved in the fight it could just be helping people move away and warning others. Anything but standing there and filming which doesn't do :poop:

Tough crowd Diggit? I think you'll find a lot of Melburnians are sick to death of the amount of criminal activity happening in our city, which is just getting worse every year. And druggie thieving criminals like this guy, and the terrorist scum, are the cause, and the reason why Melbourne - that was proudly titled, 'The World's Most Liveable City', for seven years running up to 2017 - is not now...

People are scared to walk around alone in fear of being robbed and attacked! Police are now posted all over the CBD, that is very confronting, and gives the impression that it's not safe at all to go there. Which I'm sure dear Sisto's family and the two interstate people who were stabbed, would agree! (And yes, I knew Sisto - I often went to his cafe and thought he was a charming, lovely man, who always had a smile when serving a great coffee). His death at the hands of this scum saddens and enrages me.

People go to work in the CBD every day, and this is the BS that they have to put up with, when just trying to make a living. I worked in the CBD for many years up to 2006, and never encountered any problems there in that time. I wouldn't work there now.

Someone smashed rocks through all the windows of my work, and we couldn't get a cop to come to fill out a police report for the insurance claim! Not considered important... It was to the owners when it cost thousands to fix it, but too bad for them...

Some a-hole broke into my car four months ago - smashed the window and stuffed the ignition trying to start it - I despise car thieves!

Someone robbed my grandmother's home about 10 years ago - while she was at home! And since she lived in East St Kilda - I wouldn't be surprised if it was this thieving a-hole, since that was his hunting ground!

Tough crowd? You bet! But more like 'Completely fed up' crowd, who's sick of guys like this destroying our lifestyle, and our lovely city's reputation as a great place!

So don't call this a-hole a hero! You have no idea what it's like here because of a-holes like him!

Its not just Melbourne its all over Aus.. Cairns comes to mind, my home town... That's why I live in the bush now.. No where near the drama and meth heads...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts