Trolley Man !

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Occasional_panner said:
DropBear said:
That money should go into Housing and helping people who are homeless.

This guys doesn't want help, is a criminal and got in the way when police were trying to do their jobs!

The cops had it under control, they have tasers and pistols, what the hell was he doing with a trolley, probably high.

That cash should go to his victims from his past crimes.
He was off his trolley :playful:

Clearly the guy has issues to deal with so I'm not going to judge him too harshly. He was brave, some would say foolish, to at least attempt to hamper the terror attack.

99% of people reading this would stand idly by with their smartphones, recording the attack, patting themselves on the back, telling themselves that they are doing the right thing by collecting evidence for the police whilst watching their fellow Australians getting butchered. How 'brave' they are!

To stop these terror incidents getting really out of hand someone always has to make the first move in these situations.

Now if trolleyman met with some success in his attempts to hamper the attack then more people from the previously cowardly smartphone mob would have joined in and by my reckoning the incident would have been nipped in the bud very early.

But when everyone fails to act and nobody makes the first move you embolden terrorists. You embolden criminal behaviour, your lack of courage and action help to make our community less safe. And yes, it IS your business irrespective of your excuses to the contrary.

Trolleyman is by all accounts a seemingly troubled individual with issues to contend with and if the reports of his previous behaviour are accurate then he rightly should face the full force of the law for any crimes committed.

Nobody else was making the first move.

If we are prepared to condemn him for his crimes we must then also commend him on his bravery.

Sure if you were out for tea, You probably wouldnt choose trolleyman to mind your home!

If you and another were stuck in an elevator with a knife wielding terrorist coming at you who would you want that other person to be?

Trolleyman or smartphone recording girl/guy?

1542347697_01.jpg

Thankfully Vic Police have changed their confrontation procedure recently, they are now trained to match force, so bad guy in this case met his maker.
BTW bad guy was on bail :poop:

"Trolley Man" went from hero to zero real quick, the fund me thing was way to quick to get going for "Trolley Man" seems like he needs to be housed in a, well you know, it starts with G and ends with L

cheers dave

DropBear said:

This guys doesn't want help, is a criminal and got in the way when police were trying to do their jobs!

ADMIN EDIT. Foul language removed. This is a family friendly forum. Be warned DropBear.
I agree drop bear what if that idiot knocked down the cop they may not of had control of that situation and that fool pushing a trolley around could of made it a lot worse than what it was
:N:

I think it's a pity Trolley Man (aka. long term criminal) didn't get even more in the way of the cops when firing their capsicum spray and tasers...

I still respect what Trolly Man did on that day, at least he tried to do something which is more than most people would do. Very happy the police ended it before they where also stabbed. Maybe the go fund me money could go to those he stole off or to the family and friends of the innocent old man who was murdered ? RIP Sisto
1542361067_a5d3ddfb-a872-4ffd-9488-a2a7f48c1a20.jpg

I remember going into Pelliegrinis 18 years ago and I asked the barista how much coffee beans you grind? too many kilos for me to remember. I also remember the happy smiling face of the departed and I pray for his soul and those that are left behind.
Mackka :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Occasional_panner said:
If the cops weren't there then yeah let him fling a trolley, BUT the cops were there dealing with it and he just confused a very stressful situation for them and got in the way, he didn't help at all. I can't see why he is being praised at all.
I agree but he is no hero

I'm sorry, but I don't agree. This guy is no hero. All he did was get in the way of the police and rammed that trolley into them a couple of times, and nearly tripped them over with it! He was just in the way. The cops were there within 90 seconds and the guy with the trolley was just making their job difficult.
And he's now handed himself in to the police for a string of burglaries that he admitted were 'quite old' - so great guy... If anyone's had their home burgled, you'd know how bad it feels to have someone like this criminal in your home stealing your valuables. And oh yeah - here's a list of his other offences he's committed... What do we think that controlled weapon was that he had in his possession during an aggravated burglary that got him five years inside??

1542383230_rogers.jpg

This is no hero - he's a menace to society.

I do wonder if the thieving criminal was whacked out of his nut when he started to throw his trolley around.

DropBear said:
savage bitter said:
DropBear said:

ADMIN EDIT. Foul language removed. This is a family friendly forum. Be warned DropBear.
I agree drop bear what if that idiot knocked down the cop they may not of had control of that situation and that fool pushing a trolley around could of made it a lot worse than what it was
:N:

I know right!

HAHAHAHA At the Admin Edit :N: :N: :N: . lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz This is the internet, a few swear works here and there mean nothing. Get with the times.

:koala: :koala:

I do laugh when the poster who is under the name "Kiss my A75e" posts and no comment is ever made. Didn't think it would slip past or perhaps "Kiss my 4rs3" is acceptable in the way it is done. Which is way less subtle than the way I have written it. :/ :D

Occasional_panner said:
If the cops weren't there then yeah let him fling a trolley, BUT the cops were there dealing with it and he just confused a very stressful situation for them and got in the way, he didn't help at all. I can't see why he is being praised at all.

I hear you. The intent was good however

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts