Trip planing

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all me and my dad are planing on going up to Eldorado (reedy creek) in the next few weeks
Taking up my gold sluice and hoping to find some gold I'm hoping the trip up is worth the effort.
I heard that it's real fine gold but a lot of it. also I would like to know what the creek water level is like at the moment if anyone knows.and if anyone has some photos of what you have found up here as I would like a look.
Thanks FFG

Hey buddy I'm local to the area
No point coming up at the moment water level is extremely high I went up there Saturday to do some sluicing and you can't even get to the creek it's waste deep 10 meters from where the creek usually flows

If you want to have a look and what I have found jump on YouTube and she arch for my channel (Jamie Deuchar) or there is also pot of golds channel (digging 4 gold) or (north east prospector)

Search my name (same as YouTube channel )on Facebook and shoot me a message and I can send you some pics from Saturday
Also we have more rain coming Friday :(

Thanks mate for that we have been planing to come up for ages but haven't had the time I will have to have a look on your YouTube channel thanks FFG

Yeah I'm keen as to get back up there but the water levels are a bit prohibitive for now. I've got Gapp44 keeping an eye out for me. Will be good to be one of the first up there once the water recedes as all the flood gold will be replenished in all the likely spots :)

My mates been up a few time when the water level had dropped for a few days during the week and was doing amazing !
But the water keeps coming up :|

I will be up there this weekend to do some detecting and will check water levels but it's ment to rain Friday again :mad:

Hearing about your mate really whets the appetite.

Good luck with your detecting, and I hope you come back with good news regarding the water...but if it's going to rain again on Friday I wont hold my breath.

Latest posts