Train Derailed In Scotland

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
A News Flash just came on TV that a Train has derailed in Scotland at around 10.45, Little is known as of yet but all they have shown is Smoke and a paddock full of Ambulances, :N: :N:

Hope everyone is ok,

I don't love to be the first at anything, A lot of people on the forum have family over here, And you ought to get to know people before you start judging them,

I did not force you to click on it. Hope you have a happier day tomorrow. :Y:

happyenough said:
Removed...

I don't know what I have done or what your problem is, If you don't like it then don't click on it,

There is nothing Lefty about me, and I shoot straight down the middle, I am being polite for the sake of our valid members,

One thing I will say and that is you need to keep your filth to your self because there are Women and Children on this forum and they deserve better.

And your post being removed was nothing to do with me, Sorry about that.

Short train... two locomotives..... alternative route.... train hits dirt and steel bolckage on tracks.... smoke..... 30 units of responders..... sounds like a gold transport gone terribly wrong for some reason to me..... smelling like someone made off with the goods too maybe :eek:
(or not) :p

LOL, dunno about that mate, if it was there would be a lot of strange people wearing Balaclava's with black helicopters in the Area,, I think it was just a normal train wreck,, The train companies often run small train services in the country over here, :Y:

Ramjet said:
Sad news. Condolences to the families, friends and colleagues.

Yeah RJ, the Conductor and the Driver and a passenger lost their lives bless em,

just an act of nature, just doesn't seem fair, :flowers:

Latest posts