Todays hunt results.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was going to say that "plaque" would look nice hanging around - - - - - - and then I saw your second photo,seems I was right,damm I love that :lol:

An old interesting piece for sure reading to hang somewhere.

Cool :cool:

Secret Squirrels said:
Pay back time matey :D I give you your silver clean closeups, it's only fair i get reciprocated with that lovely AMF button. :Y:
I'll second that. Better get button cleaning or we might start putting crusty silver pics up ;)

1532853604_639b073e-f674-4b0b-bbea-91805e93775b.jpg

My second day of finds with my new nox 800. Some old, some new and $3.20 in loose change. No yellow but starting to work the numbers,geez I hate foil.

Rose Gold said:
My second day of finds with my new nox 800. Some old, some new and $3.20 in loose change. No yellow but starting to work the numbers,geez I hate foil.
Foil and gold are old friends hey... like two peas in a pod (just one is distasteful).....
Try
Really
E arly
A nd
S earch
U nder
R ocks
E verywhere
;)

Very sexy button close ups! Look like pretty old ones with the soldered rings. Nice apple isle badge and the sixpence looks like it was lost in nearly uncirculated condition too. Well done!

Latest posts