Todays hunt results.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beaut threppy, and it looks like high tide on you 1907 one penny? ( actually just realised thats the 1902 Im thinking of) I have one which might be low tide, not sure. Good luck.

eve0001 said:
Beaut threppy, and it looks like high tide on you 1907 one penny? ( actually just realised thats the 1902 Im thinking of) I have one which might be low tide, not sure. Good luck.
Cmon eve spill the beans about the tide.... you may teach this old fella some new tricks.
I'm all ears now :Y:
[@ :D @]

Haha I made a mess of that, meant to say the 1902 one penny is the scarcer coin if the tide is low at the bottom of his wreath. For some reason I though your 1907 was the key date.

I read somewhere once that for one year (can't remember which year though) every brittish penny minted was sent to Australia. That would make them common only here.... rare everywhere else. 8)

Heatho said:
That thrippy will be a tough one to clean up, though I don't think I've seen one yet that you couldn't do. :)
Well... since there are a few that would like to see that thrippy in a cleaner state than it is now ,... I will accept the challenge. :lol:

Job done :)
1531104260_screenshot_2018-07-09-12-40-33.jpg
1531104279_screenshot_2018-07-09-12-41-03.jpg

Latest posts