Todays hunt results.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
silver said:
Mmm Gypsy, good idea for an experiment, perhaps just a tiny trickle of current over time even, I like your way of thinking. :D
You can buy it from any good supermarket I'm sure. ;)

I dunno Silver....i have a very narrow focus of dietary requirements when i shop.....and that particular item ain't on the list. lol :D

i reckon i'd start with a 9v and ramp it up as a lack of results may reveal...

Be good to hear if anyone tries it....i have the 'good' stuff for cleaning my nuggets, so no 'elektickery' required. Might be a bit savage on 'relics' though. :cool:

Gypsy

Maybe I should pull one if the coppers from the MAW one day and hit it with some shineynbright to see what happens with it. 8) :)

I use 'cleaning' solutions for plating....De-oxit may be a way to go should i need to 'clean' any finds...

(good for stripping Chrome off metal using reverse polarity :cool: )...

Gypsy

Anything is worth a try Gypsy, it's only through experimentation that new discovery is made.
Always save a little edge for when the bag seems empty though, one must not lay the bones bare so to speak. ;) and one must not keep all the chooks in the same pen either( lest the wolves gulp down the lot in one go) :lol:

GypsyGoldAu said:
Well if the Wolf got the chooks...how did i end up with all my eggs in the one basket?? :p
8) In relation to that one must ask, which came first then, the wolf, the chookens, or the eggs
Double bind in the first degree. :eek:

Nup...i saw on QI this last week that the EGG came 1st! :D

And chooks evolved from Dinosaurs... :eek:

per;..."Proof that fearsome T-Rex evolved into a chicken. Palaeontologists have long accepted that birds are a form of dinosaur. Now the theory that the most feared dinosaur of all, Tyrannosaurus Rex, evolved into the modern-day chicken has been given scientific backing with the discovery of some pre-historic collagen..."

From;... www.google.com.au/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&rlz=1C1MDNA_enAU593AU593&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=what+did+chickens+eveolve+from

So i guess my eggs are safe after all... :lol: :lol: :lol:
(PS...i'll start worrying if i see fangs breaking out of them though 8) )

Gypsy

Well, here's something that dinosaurs probably evolved from. :eek:
Orchids ! :lol:
1486036885_20170202_153050.jpg

and they grow in my back yard too. 8) :p

Latest posts