today's find with my gofind 60

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
golddiggerart said:
caparobertsan said:
golddiggerart said:
Well done Capa some nice finds... :)
Thank you! Have you had any encounter from officers?

Nope and if they come close by I will just tell them I have a piece of paper in my wallet that says I am able to dig as long as I am within the boundary of the law, otherwise I will say F-Off mate check the law.
Ahhhhhh great! I laminated my permit and it is in a4! I will print another one for wallet! F.off good! :Y:

silver said:
Probably wirth a try mate if you've already got it, I'm just not sure of how it all works down there, or whether that would cover digging in a park , I know up here it would not help at all, the only thing on side is facts and fastidious performance ,.... facts, we clean up as we go, even surface rubbish is removed (including plastic and glass) ,... and as for performance, well we all get on well and leave no trace behind of having been there at all, and only dig after good rain, any other times or behaviors and they would run you off before blinking twice. :Y:
Thats tough up there! Where bout are you?

caparobertsan said:
silver said:
Probably wirth a try mate if you've already got it, I'm just not sure of how it all works down there, or whether that would cover digging in a park , I know up here it would not help at all, the only thing on side is facts and fastidious performance ,.... facts, we clean up as we go, even surface rubbish is removed (including plastic and glass) ,... and as for performance, well we all get on well and leave no trace behind of having been there at all, and only dig after good rain, any other times or behaviors and they would run you off before blinking twice. :Y:
Thats tough up there! Where bout are you?
SEQ :Y:

Going gangbusters with the Gofind mate, got some nice coins on your last outing! :)

As for the miners right, what he said is a load of crap - it's for gold prospecting, not for coin hunting in parks. Don't you love ill informed public officers. :rolleyes:

LOL.

Hope you DO FIND GOLD, cause when you do you can set a "claim" to the 'park' and move in with Bulldozers !

That will wipe the smile off of the Park Rangers face. ]:D

Heck you can probably do that now anyway, just looking to find something / prospecting for Gold. ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Search 2/4/2017 a Park.
Many signal and screamers :D . I have found so many ring pulls, I really should put them on ebay :N: :N: :N:
I really wanted to see a sign of pre decimal era in that place but all I found was aluminiumslaws, iron junks, brown coins, few spendable coins... and one US 10 cents!! :N: :N: :N: Some says, I need to dig deep!?
1491524413_img_20170406_181013.jpg

Capa, mate you remind me of a Character that used to be on YouTube years ago and is sort of making a comeback now.

His Avatar/You Tube name was "Crack Badger", he would use an ACE 250 on the beach and smash it, he would dig so many holes in such a short time

he earned the nick name of "Crack Badger".

As in a Badger high on crack cocaine digging frantically all over the beach at every target. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think it was his videos that persuaded me to buy a pair of ACE 250's
It is very nice to see some one dedicated to their hobby and getting pleasure out of it, always good to see your finds.
Keep it up mate.

Looks like plenty of junk at that spot, might possibly be masking any of the older coins. Some parks I have detected in the past did not give up any predecs on the first couple of visits, before I came to realise that they were a hell of a lot deeper than I was expecting. Just have make use of your pinpoint mode to double check those one way signals, could be a deep coin beyond effective range of the Go-find. :)

That's just how the hunts go Capa, sometimes it's all junk n no good finds ,.... you are still doing alright. :Y:

:D Yeah, thanks ALL!!! :D

I must look like crazy person digging hole everywhere. I counted bits and it is close to 100 holes or could be more!
Maybe for that park, I should have just searched for 1,2 dollars coin only as I realized that if I keep sensitivity level to one bar, it only go down to about 5 cm deep.

I still like my go find 60 as it is so small and easily travel around with public transport! :D I only hope they can make something like this with replaceable coils, stem, grip/controller..more solid build, also with target number as well and possibly wireless headphone option , not BT but 2.4GHZ wireless. 8)

The Go find PRO! 8)

I'm not sure if it's been posted earlier or not, but those coins that looked like they have been cut or clipped could have been cut by a Reel Mower.
I'm a Greenkeeper and i have come across plenty like this.

Nice finds mate, keep it up!

EELDigger said:
I'm not sure if it's been posted earlier or not, but those coins that looked like they have been cut or clipped could have been cut by a Reel Mower.

Hi EELDigger, the ones I get seem to have been cut with rotary mower, at least thats what I think.

I'm a bit of a collector of these cut coins now, even trading them with my daughter Kato to add to my collection since I got that bug.

:lol: :lol: :party:

If you come across any that you may donate, let me know please. The uglier the better. :Y: :lol:

Greenhornet_au said:
EELDigger said:

Hi EELDigger, the ones I get seem to have been cut with rotary mower, at least thats what I think.

I'm a bit of a collector of these cut coins now, even trading them with my daughter Kato to add to my collection since I got that bug.

:lol: :lol: :party:

If you come across any that you may donate, let me know please. The uglier the better. :Y: :lol:

Wow, nice clean cuts for a rotary. Usually the ones i have found for a rotary are mangled :D

EELDigger said:

I read somewhere they used to cut coins for change....

Or I might have cut it with my Greenhornet design Digga. It is bloody sharp! :mad:

Once again today I scratched a Penny really heavily with it,,,,, :N: :N: :N:

I wont be held responsible for the Digga spades.
You made it, you bought it, you suffer the consequences.....

You just need to slow down Capa, 150 holes per hour is a bit too fast for most of us..

;) :p :lol: :lol:

caparobertsan said:
EELDigger said:

I read somewhere they used to cut coins for change....

Or I might have cut it with my Greenhornet design Digga. It is bloody sharp! :mad:

Once again today I scratched a Penny really heavily with it,,,,, :N: :N: :N:

If that's happening, your aims out! Do you have a pinpointer?

Daggy

Latest posts