Today I MADE

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep that's the one guys, used my old phone charger, sacrificed my daughters old knife, 2 alligator clips from jay car for $2.40 and 5 mins later was giving that penny a decent go. :lol:

Hi everyone...im new to the forum, over the past few weeks ive made my own highbanker, i did cheat a bit and copy wals walbanker but it definatly works (cheers wal) :) heres a photo of it and its first clean up from oallen

My wife happy..
I layed i Layed I layed my wife, I layed my wifes floor!!

No seriously.. phase two of the bedroom reno nearly done. Just need to do the fiddly bits and reattach the skirting..
1399898797_20140512_220539_lls.jpg

Another view
1399898906_20140512_220610_lls.jpg

Phase one was the paint

Phase three is the new bed suite

Cheers Tone

Ps sorry the pics are sideways. Always happens when i upload from my phone..

And yes, getting the fit at the tiles on the 45 was a P.I.T.A

TenOunce Tone said:
My wife happy..
I layed i Layed I layed my wife, I layed my wifes floor!!

No seriously.. phase two of the bedroom reno nearly done. Just need to do the fiddly bits and reattach the skirting..https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/288/1399898797_20140512_220539_lls.jpg
Another view
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/288/1399898906_20140512_220610_lls.jpg
Phase one was the paint

Phase three is the new bed suite

Cheers Tone

Ps sorry the pics are sideways. Always happens when i upload from my phone..

And yes, getting the fit at the tiles on the 45 was a P.I.T.A

Hey Tone
Always love your work make.
Happy wife, happy life...... :lol:

Struth Tone,
You definitely must have been down on your hands and knee's. LOL
Well Done Mate. Looks superb. Now enjoy it. PMSL

TenOunce Tone,

Rare Earth Magnets

I purchased Qty 20 20mm x 15mm x 3 mm from China $23 delivered. I hope to fit them in the sluice to catch mineralised black sand.

Ebay

20pcs N50 Strong Block Cuboid Rare Earth Neodymium Magnets 25mm x 15mm x 3mm

Already broken one it jumped out of my hand back to the bundle and cracked, they seem to be brittle. Will need to fit then securely maybe in Aluminium casing. I would buy chunkier ones next time.

Regards,

Phantom

DREMEL

Found this Dremel in garage clean up of a friends son's garage. Power cord had been cut off.

New lead an it works a treat, no smoke so far. Will give it a good run during the week. Also had a few attachments with it, just what I need to cut and shape a few one-way valves for my sucker pump.

Phantom

1402299132_dremel.jpg

Today I was confined to the garage on account of the rainy weather so decided to resurrect/rebuild my 40 year old robilt lapidary equipment, new motor , cut a few pieces of jasper to ensure working ok.

Next I would like to get the faceting attachment for it but it's so old I may not have much success with that.

1402804738_dsc_2138.jpg

Latest posts