Today I MADE

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1423895404_2015-02-14_17.30.12.jpg
Thanks fellas... yep the big girl... been testing a few configs.. settled on 16mm gaps with a pre screen punch plate early on

1423895229_2015-02-14_17.27.06.jpg

Beagleboy said:
Nice work mate. Is this the same banker you had at Eldorado? Are you still using the gold hog mats?

Hey mate no the highbanker i had at eldorado was stuff i chucked together for a bit fo fun for the weekend. This is my high capacity banker shes a monster... still running gh matts .. currently cant beat them.

1423901954_tmp_15241-20150214_1852201016111954.jpg
1423902020_20150201_105013.jpg
1423902071_20150126_110604.jpg

That's a work of art G0lddigg@, between this and GT's trommel there's not going to be much left in the waterways for us less fortunate fellas, great job and can't wait to hear about the results.

great build there GD...good to see your keeping yourself busy. That thing is a weapon and will do some damage, brilliant!

Hahaha i dont feel so bad about taking my highbanker for a test run after seeing yours .... :eek:
That is an awesome rig mate! Wow :p

Awesome stuff GD, I like the idea of the punch plate early with diamond mesh there as well, that's showing some real forethought for easy sampling, and or quick lil'nug checks, and I'm guessing with no affect to mass dirt processing :eek:

Good old Aussie engineering , seriously something to be proud of GD , nothing by half mate , well done :)
It would be a treat to see it side by side with GT's mega trommel consuming a creek.
Ps : Thanks for advice on hose , all sorted

Cheers

So I'm not trying to "jack" GD's launch of his high banker, but he inspired me to get of my ass this morning and post my 3/4 finished .......... "Hungry Boy".........".Man Banker", havnt thought of a name yet, anyways, it incorporates a couple of my previous builds into one, a Z style banker with puddling tub on the end, and yes it tilts forward or easy emptying, quite a few things I'm going to change on the next build but this will do for the moment
Cheers, :D

1423948113_image.jpg

1423948139_image.jpg

1423948164_image.jpg

Love that puddling tub DWT and yet another quality build from your shed. With all these amazing bits of prospecting engineering being developed in Australia we should be leading the world in innovative prospecting supplies.

Whos for going global??

That's a beast of a design DWT, with these new super bankers and trommels lurking the triangle the shedding reefs will struggle to keep supply up let alone yourselves, best I make a trip over to find colour while it's still there. It's great to see you guys having a little healthy competition on designs and it's pushing the envelope on equipment building further all the time, well done guys.

G0lddigg@ said:
Thanks Pete this things handles material like a trommel... i have not been able to keep up with its hunger.... havent finished it yet ...
Let me know if you need a pair of hands with a showel. Haha

dwt said:
So I'm not trying to "jack" GD's launch of his high banker, but he inspired me to get of my ass this morning and post my 3/4 finished .......... "Hungry Boy".........".Man Banker", havnt thought of a name yet, anyways, it incorporates a couple of my previous builds into one, a Z style banker with puddling tub on the end, and yes it tilts forward or easy emptying, quite a few things I'm going to change on the next build but this will do for the moment
Cheers, :D

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/428/1423948113_image.jpg
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/428/1423948139_image.jpg
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/428/1423948164_image.jpg
Lol no product launch here mate just sharing tinker time..
Very nice indeed what a monster.... love your engineering. .. this is what i love ab poo ut this hobby

Latest posts