Today I MADE

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not the follow up story any of us expected Manpa on a brighter note he survived :Y: Any accident resulting in a write off with heavy machinery normally doesn't end well for anyone involved. The build sure is a testimony to your talent, well done :perfect:

This one is off to a two year old who just loves trucks. Finished today, just on 1500mm long.
1593411977_d07527d5-6bb5-454f-b8fd-e6229d4d73ff.jpg

1593412005_637bf3a6-e7cf-440a-ad42-35250767a4f7.jpg

When do you rest mate...but i suppose its great relaxation at the same time --you are an honour to the forum mate. Grreat work.
Are they sold already? If not I want one.
Jack

Jaros said:
When do you rest mate...but i suppose its great relaxation at the same time --you are an honour to the forum mate. Grreat work.
Re they sold already? If not I'' one.

These were good to do, three at a time saves time, yep all sold before they were built. Set myself up in the shed, radio on, even have earmuffs with radio when working with machinery, only spend 4 to 5 hours in the shed and only when Im in the mood, so yes it is relaxing These are about 375mm, 15 long

Happy to do another if you want one Jaros, $110 plus postage.

Cheers

Latest posts